Simonix

Factory raids... [OLD from 2 years ago - Not happening now]

tribefan
1 hour ago, thejudge said:

Yep cant see Noob disappearing for good to big a name for that.  It will appear again some form even if its a phoenix  factory.

Like jason007, it's now a brand.

plannB
On 28/04/2021 at 10:51, G_sus said:

ZfOVTS.jpg

I am reading this right?

GMF, Noob and V6F out of business forever?

(From PureTime newsletter)

I just made an order with Andrew (GMF). All good there. 

BadApple
3 hours ago, plannB said:

What's the betting that you will receive an email saying not and please choose something different.........  

• Like 1

5teve

Ive been in conversation with a couple of Td's,and their feeling is its going to be really bad and hard to get anything.He seems to think the days of being able to get QC pics, because multiple watches are available may well be over.Another TD told me nothing from VSF for the foreseeable future.

At least I received my Noob Diw carbon cream,unfortunatley the VSF 116610 LN I have not been as lucky with.

Edited by 5teve

MetalMickey
12 hours ago, BadApple said:

What's the betting that you will receive an email saying not and please choose something different.........  

You get that email half the time you order anything from a TD at the best of times...

• Like 1

BadPickle
15 hours ago, plannB said:

:lol: yeah man, that’s how they get you 

Aramis2288
Ive been in conversation with a couple of Td's,and their feeling is its going to be really bad and hard to get anything.He seems to think the days of being able to get QC pics, because multiple watches are available may well be over.Another TD told me nothing from VSF for the foreseeable future.
At least I received my Noob Diw carbon cream,unfortunatley the VSF 116610 LN I have not been as lucky with.
I really REALLY hope it won't be as bad.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Al Abid

I just don't believe Noob would go poof... Noob is Noob... iconic.

Edited by Al Abid

plannB
22 hours ago, BadApple said:

Got the qc pics! All good

Al Abid

Which TD stated no more VSF? It seems like they are going to open doors eventually. 

11 hours ago, 5teve said:

plannB
10 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

:lol: yeah man, that’s how they get you 

They got me!!!!  And the qc pics

BadApple

Noob factory whilst being built two years ago - sent to me by a TD

ZfFUi5.jpg

• Like 3

Intresting

Noob factory after latest raid.   Sent by a TD too

ZfFCyL.png

• Like 6

Diplomatico

Latest known photo of mr Noob. Pic sent and verified through rigorous QC team courtesy of TD.

wealthy-man-smoking-a-cigar-in-swimming-

• Like 3

BadApple

"Green" factory....... 

ZfFuEI.jpg

• Like 2

BadPickle
32 minutes ago, Diplomatico said:

Latest known photo of mr Noob. Pic sent and verified through rigorous QC team courtesy of TD.

wealthy-man-smoking-a-cigar-in-swimming-

Nah, that’s Toro 

• Like 3

5teve
5 hours ago, Al Abid said:

Which TD stated no more VSF? It seems like they are going to open doors eventually. 

I'd rather not name them as it was a private conversation, but I think you misread what I said, in that he said nothing for the foreseeable future, not that VSF had closed down completely.Fingers crossed things return to the levels of availability and standard we have been getting used to, but if you look at some of these factories that are producing these watches,hundreds of thousands of dollars will have been spent on machinery and tooling if thats been confiscated its going to take some getting started again.

GingerApple

This shoutybox convo from yesterday might add something for those that missed it:

ZfSGAt.png
ZfSfFF.png
ZfSRp5.png
ZfSNap.png
ZfSS82.png
ZfS0vE.png
ZfSxzn.png
ZfSJY3.png
ZfSVks.png
ZfScVY.png

• Like 4

thejudge
On 30/04/2021 at 17:33, 5teve said:

Are QC pics a not requirement for continued Trusted status here, surely any TD that doesn't provide  QC pics would be removed?

BadPickle
1 hour ago, thejudge said:

Are QC pics a not requirement for continued Trusted status here, surely any TD that doesn't provide  QC pics would be removed?

No and No 

MetalMickey
4 hours ago, thejudge said:

I can think of at least one long time TD that doesn’t send QC pics. 

BoobBandit

Just my luck to have ordered an ARF during frickin Chinese Labor Day week holiday and raid season. Oh and NOOB founder is supposedly in the gulag. All great news. FML

what really chaps my withers is I haven’t gotten a NOOB Pan or Daytona yet :beerjump:

G_sus

Just in case anyone is interested, had a message for a TD here saying 'AN' Fac is unaffected by raids, and operating as normal

Just a few days extra taken to order once paid :drevil:

Aramis2288
12 hours ago, BoobBandit said:

what really chaps my withers is I haven’t gotten a NOOB Pan or Daytona yet :beerjump:

+1 to this.

27 minutes ago, G_sus said:

Just in case anyone is interested, had a message for a TD here saying 'AN' Fac is unaffected by raids, and operating as normal

Just a few days extra taken to order once paid :drevil:

My credit card gets panic attacks by just thinking of the shopping spree I'm gonna do once the factories reopened... :bounce:

G_sus

And after all this waiting I've realised the TD I was going to order from has removed the 'Free Delivery' option from their website

Looks like the search continues :facepalm: