Simonix

Factory raids... [OLD from 2 years ago - Not happening now]

Pesman

So no OMF looks like its GF or ZF only....could be worse.... switched to a Santox XL but boy am I going to miss the speedy!

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

thejudge

So it looks like GMF are the only major Rolex factory at the moment all the rest are closed :(

Aramis2288
So it looks like GMF are the only major Rolex factory at the moment all the rest are closed :(
Well, in the other thread we are kinda discussing the new Rolex GMT getting released by Clean/ZZF, sooo... yeah. Just sayin'. ;)

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Intresting

Meanwhile,  whatever stock rescued by the factory workers from the raids are turning up at corner stalls for sale

ZcrW6K.jpg

• Like 2

Glaude
2 minutes ago, Intresting said:

Meanwhile,  whatever stock rescued by the factory workers from the raids are turning up at corner stalls for sale

You've just leaked YourWatch new office front ...

:rofl: 

• Like 1

Flinnt
13 minutes ago, Intresting said:

ZcrW6K.jpg

But how can I be sure they’re genuine fakes?

• Like 2

Aramis2288
But how can I be sure they’re genuine fakes?
Yeah. Till now I've only owned fake genuine . Mindfuck.

• Like 1

etj4588
On 03/06/2021 at 18:30, Glaude said:

Raids are still on going, aka the market is still under surveillance, so everyone keep their head tucked in and wait for the father of the angry son that got swindled in buying a rep at the price of rep, to move on to others things. This is not what happened, but must still be pretty close

Not really close at all.  From my Chinese friends, these raids are the low-hanging fruit for various local governmental entities to display fidelity to CCP's Xi Jinping Thought in which they are trying to root out corruption.

I said that one of the first raids earlier this year of ZF was different - but everyone blew it off as a nothingburger.  

Glaude
17 hours ago, etj4588 said:

Not really close at all.  From my Chinese friends, these raids are the low-hanging fruit for various local governmental entities to display fidelity to CCP's Xi Jinping Thought in which they are trying to root out corruption.

I said that one of the first raids earlier this year of ZF was different - but everyone blew it off as a nothingburger.  

I have better sources ;) 

It's just a little bit of everything in reality

• Like 1

etj4588
4 hours ago, Glaude said:

I have better sources ;) 

It's just a little bit of everything in reality

Clearly.  Lol

Intresting

here we are, trying to discussing the veracity of news on fake watch production.  We are a sad bunch indeed.

Pesman
here we are, trying to discussing the veracity of news on fake watch production.  We are a sad bunch indeed.
Not sad just missing our fixes!

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Intresting

So, I have heard comments/rumblings from TDs that prices may creep up to reflect the difficulty / risks of doing business.  Any one else heard that and/or witnessed this price creep?

• Like 1

Aramis2288
So, I have heard comments/rumblings from TDs that prices may creep up to reflect the difficulty / risks of doing business.  Any one else heard that and/or witnessed this price creep?
Fortunately not. I have ordered a piece 2 weeks ago and also I was discussing the availability of another one a day ago. Prices were BAU, no changes.

Did you hear the gossips from a TD? Or just some jibba-jabba between forum users?

It would be a bit ridiculous IMO. This business was always risky so it would be just an excuse to make more money...

Intresting

some random comments.   We shall see.

• Like 1

Aramis2288

Hey, just a thought but these are some new submariners made by some new (at least new to me) factory called VMF.

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=23308

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=23307

They seem to be running on 3235 clone movement. Aren't these by any chance the VSF under a "new" name? Kinda hard to determine that based on the available pics....

jowill923

That table makes for damning reading!

Have I missed something, VSF permanently shut their doors then?

BadApple
1 hour ago, jowill923 said:

Only NOOB - as in the word "permanently" which is a bit of a giveaway

Intresting

seems that the chatter is that its a new(er) factory?   quality comparable to VSF.    Pricing end of week.   Lets see how this Rollie rep unfolds  :popcorn:

1 hour ago, jowill923 said:

still not a VIP?  why?

Aramis2288

If it would happen to be the "new" VSF my hope would be that other VSF reps will come back to market, omegas and panerais for example.

jowill923
26 minutes ago, Intresting said:

seems that the chatter is that its a new(er) factory?   quality comparable to VSF.    Pricing end of week.   Lets see how this Rollie rep unfolds  :popcorn:

still not a VIP?  why?

bit perplexed at why you're being quite so insistent with this. Nonetheless, can confirm I'm already paid up and awaiting my status change - apparently you'll be thrilled to know. 

Edited by jowill923

Intresting
3 minutes ago, jowill923 said:

bit perplexed at why you're being quite so insistent with this. Nonetheless, can confirm I'm already paid up and awaiting my status change - apparently you'll be thrilled to know. 

I am the unofficial fund raiser  :)   welcome on board mate   :christmas1:

Intresting
On 23/06/2021 at 19:04, Aramis2288 said:

Hey, just a thought but these are some new submariners made by some new (at least new to me) factory called VMF.

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=23308

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=23307

They seem to be running on 3235 clone movement. Aren't these by any chance the VSF under a "new" name? Kinda hard to determine that based on the available pics....

and VMF prices out.  478 onwards.   No good quality pics yet though...   am told quality comparable (same as?  previously aka? )  VSF   

Aramis2288
and VMF prices out.  478 onwards.   No good quality pics yet though...   am told quality comparable (same as?  previously aka? )  VSF   
I guess he potential hint here is the 3235 clone movement. Afaik, the only factory using these was indeed it VSF.