Simonix

Factory raids... [OLD from 2 years ago - Not happening now]

deju

Anyone other than @Glaude and I get mildly infuriated by @TheGingerFerret always posting full screenshots from his mobile rather than cropping the important parts? 

yup.... 

• Like 1

GingerApple
1 hour ago, deju said:

Anyone other than @Glaude and I get mildly infuriated by @TheGingerFerret always posting full screenshots from his mobile rather than cropping the important parts? 

ZFJ8Qb.png

• Like 7

Intresting

Its funny how many do find @TheGingerFerret err, grating.   Then again, he is being true to himself.

My ZFs are on the way :)    Its a hail Mary.........

• Like 1

Intresting

Seems re-building has commenced too.  Piccys from TDs....

Noob factory

ZFcHgW.jpg

VSF/Clean collaboration

ZFchmS.jpg

• Like 1

trailboss99
On 03/05/2021 at 04:45, thejudge said:

Are QC pics a not requirement for continued Trusted status here, surely any TD that doesn't provide  QC pics would be removed?

Requirement? LOL, I wish they no longer existed and I curse the day ReplicaMake came up with the idea. All it's done is bread a whole generation of anal nit pickers. It's a replica, it's never going to be perfect, I can only imagine if people such as say, scale modelers were as picky as some on here, not a single tank, train or plane would ever be bought again. 

• Like 2

Glaude

In a perfect world or rather in an educated buyers world, QC pic would just be a breeze for dealers, let the client spot the glaring issue, notify it to you and you'll make a speedy sell without any complaint later on, but this is the world of Reddit type of people, RWG is extremely spared from this, but you would not believe, the amount of help desk ticket and issues dealers report to us at RWI about stuff any AD would kick you out the door if you were to nitpick about

tslims99

Anyone have any updates to share? I am still waiting for Andrew to come through with a VSF Submariner. He was able to somehow pick up a NOOB PAM 111 for me and send QC pics, but he is dragging ass on the Sub. It has been almost a month. Advice from anyone? Cheers!

GingerApple

I saw a reference somewhere to VSF 'opening' again tomorrow.

• Like 2

DB123
3 hours ago, tslims99 said:

Anyone have any updates to share? I am still waiting for Andrew to come through with a VSF Submariner. He was able to somehow pick up a NOOB PAM 111 for me and send QC pics, but he is dragging ass on the Sub. It has been almost a month. Advice from anyone? Cheers!

I saw news about the raids about a week prior to me purchasing a sub from Andrew myself.  It has been 5 weeks for me but I did receive a tracking number last Monday.  Hasn't hit my country yet but he did say allow for 4 to 7 business days for it to show up.   Normally I buy from PK but I was having problems ordering through his site so figured I would give Trusty Time a try.  I am being patient due to the recent issues they have had with raids I just want honesty and so far no complaints.  After the first two weeks I did not hear back from him so I mentioned if he is having trouble getting the sub I wanted I would be happy with a different one.  He came back within two days and told me the other one would be easier to get so that is what I went with.   I will follow back up with him mid week if the tracking number still doesn't show that it has hit a carrier in CONUS.  

• Like 1

Shawnny

I ordered a Blancpain FF and a sail cloth strap with a  deployant from Andrew. I have both tracking numbers, but nothing has entered the USA yet. For the watch, tracking says the the label was created in Compton, CA. I thought that was kind of strange.  The watch was ordered on 4/7 and the strap on 4/9. 

Shawnny

I emailed Andrew and asked if he was doing ok. He said, “There is only some Factories which were raided and were closed. 

Noob XF VSF and V6F ones”.

There is only some Factories which were raided and were closed. 
Noob XF VSF and V6F ones
Noob XF VSF and V6F ones
Noob XF VSF and V6F ones

Glaude

The truth is ? People are afraid to speculate and have no idea of who will open and when.

There will be also a lot of back order to clear before, so you might expect that some dealer won't take new orders before clearing those

• Like 1

Shawnny
2 hours ago, Shawnny said:

I emailed Andrew and asked if he was doing ok. He said, “There is only some Factories which were raided and were closed. 

Noob XF VSF and V6F ones”.

Noob XF VSF and V6F ones
Noob XF VSF and V6F ones
Noob XF VSF and V6F ones

Then I got another email from him, that said, “Yes and we had to shift office and changed phones in order to avoid issues with authorities “ 

DB123
15 hours ago, Shawnny said:

I ordered a Blancpain FF and a sail cloth strap with a  deployant from Andrew. I have both tracking numbers, but nothing has entered the USA yet. For the watch, tracking says the the label was created in Compton, CA. I thought that was kind of strange.  The watch was ordered on 4/7 and the strap on 4/9. 

How long ago did you receive the tracking number for your items?    Sounds like we are in the same boat.   I received my tracking number on the 1st of May.

Shawnny
17 minutes ago, DB123 said:

How long ago did you receive the tracking number for your items?    Sounds like we are in the same boat.   I received my tracking number on the 1st of May.

On the 2nd. 

thejudge

Well May 1st was a Public Holiday and the whole 1st - 5th was a holiday period in China so it not surprising this combined with the raids has resulted in some delays.

Intresting

I have a tracking number from UK that says its still in the UK, and yet its already delivered....  stuffed up postal system...

WatchGeek5711

hello, i read that noob got closed by the police? my TD also just confirmed i cant get any noob watches atm. is there any way noob will get re opend and did this happen before?

BoobBandit
21 minutes ago, WatchGeek5711 said:

hello, i read that noob got closed by the police? my TD also just confirmed i cant get any noob watches atm. is there any way noob will get re opend and did this happen before?

It’s not looking too good.

A pretty reputable established dealer on here went on record voicing doubt NOOB would be back.

He didn’t say that for lack of evidence 

Edited by BoobBandit
Grammar

Diplomatico
2 hours ago, BoobBandit said:

It’s not looking too good.

A pretty reputable established dealer on here went on record voicing doubt NOOB would be back.

He didn’t say that for lack of evidence 

Noob apparently got arrested and is likely facing a couple of years behind bars. If someone else picks up where he left is yet to be seen

brang1
11 hours ago, Intresting said:

I have a tracking number from UK that says its still in the UK, and yet its already delivered....  stuffed up postal system...

Postal system stuffing up? Perish the though- not in this day and age, surely not

Postal system will be using CoVid as an excuse for sloppy shoddy shit for the next 100 years

• Like 1

Aramis2288
5 hours ago, WatchGeek5711 said:

Yeah, I was reding through the main thread re. the bloody raids on RWI and the word is that indeed Noob was arrested and VSF is wanted by authorities. Reportedly, this info came from JTime TD (which would make it fairly trustworthy if the source is verified). Now, if it is about how reliable this information really is, it's hard to assess as there is a ton of gossips floating around so I guess we all gotta take it with a grain of salt and be patient.

Logically thinking, however, it would make sense for the authorities to focus Noob and VSF as Noob was famous since ever and VSF was (hopefully still is) a top-end factory for all the Subs, the Pamerais, the Omegas etc.... (which pisses me off because pretty much my entire buying list for 2021 consists of VSF pieces).

Edited by Aramis2288

WatchGeek5711
4 hours ago, Diplomatico said:

Noob apparently got arrested and is likely facing a couple of years behind bars. If someone else picks up where he left is yet to be seen

jailtime for noob oh i expected a fine and release

Diplomatico
3 hours ago, Aramis2288 said:

Yeah, I was reding through the main thread re. the bloody raids on RWI and the word is that indeed Noob was arrested and VSF is wanted by authorities. Reportedly, this info came from JTime TD (which would make it fairly trustworthy if the source is verified). Now, if it is about how reliable this information really is, it's hard to assess as there is a ton of gossips floating around so I guess we all gotta take it with a grain of salt and be patient.

Logically thinking, however, it would make sense for the authorities to focus Noob and VSF as Noob was famous since ever and VSF was (hopefully still is) a top-end factory for all the Subs, the Pamerais, the Omegas etc.... (which pisses me off because pretty much my entire buying list for 2021 consists of VSF pieces).

The source was claimed to be Josh @ Perfect clones.

The part where VSF was claimed to be wanted by authorities didn't seem to hold any truth according to Jtime. But as you all know, info changes rapidly...

• Like 1

Aramis2288
The source was claimed to be Josh @ Perfect clones.

The part where VSF was claimed to be wanted by authorities didn't seem to hold any truth according to Jtime. But as you all know, info changes rapidly...
Right. I might have described it with insufficient accuracy. Anyways. Tough lesson of patience.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk