Simonix

Factory raids... [OLD from 2 years ago - Not happening now]

Intresting

Seems V6, VS and Noob are the only affected factories?  The rest are back in business.  However, distribution is more muted and careful.   GF is available.   ZF too.   ARF in patches. 
Someone will rise to the top with this shakeup.   I do think someone forgot to grease the wheels with proper respect and it came to a grinding halt.

Aramis2288
6 minutes ago, Intresting said:

Seems V6, VS and Noob are the only affected factories?  The rest are back in business.  However, distribution is more muted and careful.   GF is available.   ZF too.   ARF in patches. 
Someone will rise to the top with this shakeup.   I do think someone forgot to grease the wheels with proper respect and it came to a grinding halt.

I was checking the availability of WWF and they seem open as well. So again, it seems like the big dogs got affected the most.

DB123
On 10/05/2021 at 10:38, Shawnny said:

On the 2nd. 

So here is something interesting.  All week I have been checking 17track.net the site that I was told to check about my item.  Well I just happened to check again and the item shows up as delivered as of yesterday.  Long history of where the package was and the progress along the way.  When I checked on Saturday and Sunday, no info was available.  Anyhow checked my mailbox and the item was delivered yesterday.  So it is possible your item may come any day now but the tracking site may not offer up real time tracking??

Aramis2288
20 minutes ago, DB123 said:

So here is something interesting.  All week I have been checking 17track.net the site that I was told to check about my item.  Well I just happened to check again and the item shows up as delivered as of yesterday.  Long history of where the package was and the progress along the way.  When I checked on Saturday and Sunday, no info was available.  Anyhow checked my mailbox and the item was delivered yesterday.  So it is possible your item may come any day now but the tracking site may not offer up real time tracking??

Yes, sometimes it may happen. Not very common, but I had a situation like this a time or two even when sending/receiving the packages within Europe (not even speaking of intercontinental deliveries). A few weeks ago, for example, I've sent an M2M package to a mate from this forum. I was keeping an eye on how his delivery is going but I have seen no progress. At some point, however, he got it delivered, even though from the tracking info on my end I was not even 100% sure whether it left the country of origin.

Edited by Aramis2288

BoobBandit

Live feed from NOOB new headquarters 171388476835b1074eb552e4385465e9.jpg

Too early or nah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plannB
On 30/04/2021 at 00:59, BadApple said:

What's the betting that you will receive an email saying not and please choose something different.........  

All good, took a little longer than normal. 

GenTLe
On 08/05/2021 at 01:44, trailboss99 said:

Requirement? LOL, I wish they no longer existed and I curse the day ReplicaMake came up with the idea. All it's done is bread a whole generation of anal nit pickers. It's a replica, it's never going to be perfect, I can only imagine if people such as say, scale modelers were as picky as some on here, not a single tank, train or plane would ever be bought again. 

Boss, actually I'm grateful they exist. There have been TDs that I've dealt with that have tried to pass on me watches with clear faults, some detected by QCs some not (but indicative of a complete lack of any check from their side). For instance I remember an Omega Aquaterra with a completely misprinted "Omega Seamaster" on the dial, meaning the dial is striped vertically but has a flat space for those words. And a good 1/3 of them was printed off center out of the flat space.

• Like 1

Shawnny
On 10/05/2021 at 07:20, DB123 said:

How long ago did you receive the tracking number for your items?    Sounds like we are in the same boat.   I received my tracking number on the 1st of May.

Mine showed up on Friday the 14th.  And I’m waiting for QC pictures on another one.

Edited by Shawnny

Shawnny
19 hours ago, GenTLe said:

Boss, actually I'm grateful they exist. There have been TDs that I've dealt with that have tried to pass on me watches with clear faults, some detected by QCs some not (but indicative of a complete lack of any check from their side). For instance I remember an Omega Aquaterra with a completely misprinted "Omega Seamaster" on the dial, meaning the dial is striped vertically but has a flat space for those words. And a good 1/3 of them was printed off center out of the flat space.

I just had a TD try to pass on a watch that had an an obvious flaw on the rotor.  So, for now on I ask them if they see any flaws and to only send it after I have OKed the pictures and if they find zero flaws. So, it puts it back on them if the watch shows up with a flaw. 

• Like 1

Aramis2288

Gents,

Small update for a good start of the week - I have just found the info below on RWI. Please note that although it's great information, it is not 100% confirmed just yet. I'm trying to verify it with my TD, let's see...

Source: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-general-discussion/9809167-raids-happening-message-from-reddit-dealer/page50

Either way, some individuals seem to claim that the VSF has reopened and slowly starts taking new orders. 

ZS0But.png

GingerApple
9 minutes ago, Aramis2288 said:

Gents,

Small update for a good start of the week - I have just found the info below on RWI. Please note that although it's great information, it is not 100% confirmed just yet. I'm trying to verify it with my TD, let's see...

Source: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-general-discussion/9809167-raids-happening-message-from-reddit-dealer/page50

Either way, some individuals seem to claim that the VSF has reopened and slowly starts taking new orders. 

Mary said the same(ish) in the Shoutybox this morning so looking good!

Aramis2288
2 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Mary said the same(ish) in the Shoutybox this morning so looking good!

Amazing! If that's true, now it will just a matter of verifying whether their products are of the same quality as before and there are no new flaws. If so, then let the orders fly!

Simonix

VSF and XF have returned to work. 

Aramis2288
32 minutes ago, Simonix said:

VSF and XF have returned to work. 

:woo:

Edited by Aramis2288

BoobBandit

wake me up when ARF is back :zzz:

• Like 1

bdnica

All the reps I've ever purchased have been shipped via DHL or FedEx.  And they have always first surfaced as 'trackable in the system' from Hong Kong.  My last two surfaced and became trackable in Malaysia.  I find this significant due to some gossip I heard from a couple import/export agents we work with in Hong Kong on commercial matters.  The gossip is there's intent on the part of many replica manufacturers in multiple product categories to move manufacturing south... to Malaysia, Viet Nam, etc.  Cheaper labor and fewer problems.  That it won't happen overnight, but there are already some 'pilot plants' in process.  All due to the perception it's no longer business as usual in China on these sorts of things... but also the cost of labor in China has become less competitive than other countries in SE Asia.

This is all just gossip... I have no empirical data, drone over-flights or satellite imaging to prove such is true... but it seems like a logical option to at least investigate. 

@trailboss99 might be a good use of resources to grant @Glaude some time on the RWG satellite  to further investigate?  

GingerApple
1 hour ago, BoobBandit said:

wake me up when ARF is back :zzz:

What do ARF make these days that are worth buying?

BoobBandit

Talk to BK

Aramis2288
54 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Sea-Dweller or (perhaps) Oyster Perpetual. Although the latter has quite a bit of alternatives from other factories....

Edited by Aramis2288

GingerApple
1 hour ago, BoobBandit said:

Talk to BK

Nah, they're last year's best watches. Actually, 2019s best. Stock VSF shit all over most ARFs (Swiss movement aside if you go the BK route). And I say that as a former ARF fanboy.

BoobBandit
Nah, they're last year's best watches. Actually, 2019s best. Stock VSF shit all over most ARFs (Swiss movement aside if you go the BK route). And I say that as a former ARF fanboy.

Whatever floats your boat

BoobBandit
54 minutes ago, narikaa said:

Home > MAIN FORUM  > greg_r's Lounge - for watch chat  > Factory raids... Who's got the best Rumour

good call narikka...

1 hour ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Way to stay on point Ginger :facepalm:

Intresting

Think ARF been back for a bit, in slow drips.   Seems the were not one of the biggies that got mauled during the raids.

BoobBandit
Think ARF been back for a bit, in slow drips.   Seems the were not one of the biggies that got mauled during the raids.

That’s a negative Ghost Rider. ARF is shut tighter than a puckering.....well....you follow