Simonix

Factory raids... [OLD from 2 years ago - Not happening now]

thejudge

Any more updates? What are the chances of getting a Noob Daytona in the near future?

onzenuub
2 hours ago, thejudge said:

Any more updates? What are the chances of getting a Noob Daytona in the near future?

China has to get a man on the moon first.

• Like 1

Glaude
4 hours ago, thejudge said:

Raids are still on going, aka the market is still under surveillance, so everyone keep their head tucked in and wait for the father of the angry son that got swindled in buying a rep at the price of rep, to move on to others things. This is not what happened, but must still be pretty close

• Like 3

BoobBandit

@Aramis2288 bad masculinity jokes aside, Rolex just released a silver dial OP. It looks hot man. I’m a fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aramis2288
7 hours ago, BoobBandit said:

@Aramis2288 bad masculinity jokes aside, Rolex just released a silver dial OP. It looks hot man. I’m a fan

No bad masculinity jokes here mate. Everyone knows that real masculinity starts from wearing the flamingo. pink OP, mate :D.

Speaking about silver, I am assuming you must be referring to this little puppy over here?

Zxg9tE.png

• Like 2

BadApple
14 hours ago, thejudge said:

Oh boy you really do have your finger on the rep watch pulse. 

thejudge
12 hours ago, BadApple said:

Oh boy you really do have your finger on the rep watch pulse. 

Sounds like law enforcement have there hands round the factories neck at the moment not looking good at all :(

als86

Just been reliably informed from a TD that ARF is now a no go...and most factories for now are closed :baghead:

Cap'n
21 hours ago, Aramis2288 said:

No bad masculinity jokes here mate. Everyone knows that real masculinity starts from wearing the flamingo. pink OP, mate :D.

Speaking about silver, I am assuming you must be referring to this little puppy over here?

Zxg9tE.png

Ahhhh - you mean this one?

BB543-DB1-B024-4272-99-EA-235579-C25-E45

jowill923
On 04/06/2021 at 08:17, Aramis2288 said:

Zxg9tE.png

Yowzzzeersss that's purdy... but in other news, really disappointed to see there are still ongoing issues! :( took a break from these forums for about a month in the hope that when I got back, a little bit of normalcy might have resumed, but seems not! Looks as though they're getting hit really hard this time.

Oh well, this hobby isn't for the impatient even on the best of days!

BoobBandit
No bad masculinity jokes here mate. Everyone knows that real masculinity starts from wearing the flamingo. pink OP, mate .

Zxg9tE.png

That’s the one. I’d like them to rep this one and the two tone Explorer next. I’ve got the fever I tell ya

BoobBandit
21 hours ago, Cap'n said:

Ahhhh - you mean this one?

The dial doesn’t look quite right. Not sure if this is it, the new one appears to have a goldish/silver hue to it .. maybe it’s the lighting

BoobBandit
On 04/06/2021 at 21:09, als86 said:

Just been reliably informed from a TD that ARF is now a no go...and most factories for now are closed :baghead:

It’s possible to get ARF watches, you just have to check with different TD’S. it’s not a given that ARF is closed because one TD isn’t getting ARF watches. 

als86
20 minutes ago, BoobBandit said:

It’s possible to get ARF watches, you just have to check with different TD’S. it’s not a given that ARF is closed because one TD isn’t getting ARF watches. 

Could be the case but as of yesterday Neither TD I use will accept AR factory orders :picard2: . They might take the order but be prepared for a long wait until the dust settles :fiddle:

Watcher71

I just ordered a ARF sea dweller  from Andrew and he said no worries for ARF.  Li from Jtime also told me the ARF raid was just a rumor.   Hope they are both correct….

als86
3 hours ago, Watcher71 said:

I just ordered a ARF sea dweller  from Andrew and he said no worries for ARF.  Li from Jtime also told me the ARF raid was just a rumor.   Hope they are both correct….

I hope so mate, unless some TD’s playing it extra safe for now and steering clear ...

ZJOurW.png

Edited by als86
Insert photo

Cap'n
3 hours ago, BoobBandit said:

The dial doesn’t look quite right. Not sure if this is it, the new one appears to have a goldish/silver hue to it .. maybe it’s the lighting

No, that IS the one, it’s just the lighting. The dial does indeed have a golden hue to it. Bought for my father-in-law so I’ll see if I can get hold of it and take some more pics for you. I will stress, this is a cheap Gate version, but for the money was surprisingly good. 

• Like 1

BadApple
2 minutes ago, Cap'n said:

No, that IS the one, it’s just the lighting. The dial does indeed have a golden hue to it. Bought for my father-in-law so I’ll see if I can get hold of it and take some more pics for you. I will stress, this is a cheap Gate version, but for the money was surprisingly good. 

MODS - can we get these bits about some gay Rolex moved over to Rolex section please - this is a thread about factory raids.

• Like 1

BadApple
6 minutes ago, als86 said:

I hope so mate, unless some TD’s playing it extra safe for now and steering clear ...

3 hours ago, Watcher71 said:

Some dealers say yes and take your money so that you don't go somewhere else and then offer you something you don't want. Not saying it's the case in your instance but it's something to bear in mind. 

GenTLe
7 hours ago, BoobBandit said:

That’s the one. I’d like them to rep this one 

This is already repped. From BP in both 36 and 41mm variants : https://www.intime05.co/234-oyster-perpetual

• Like 1

BadApple
7 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

This is already repped. From BP in both 36 and 41mm variants : https://www.intime05.co/234-oyster-perpetual

This a thread about factory raids - feck off with your Rolex review onto another thread if need be !!!!! 

• Like 1

k3rm87
2 hours ago, als86 said:

ZJOurW.png

@als86 Would you mind hooking me your TD's details via PM mate? Most that I deal with won't go to the replying lengths that this one has! 

• Like 1

als86

@k3rm87  you have Mail 

• Like 1

black263

How long before we have to change the forum name to Real Watch Group?