Taffybag39

Hello, I am newish here

Taffybag39

I signed up awhile ago but never got around to posting.  I am not really a noob when it comes to reps, but I am definitely new to this board,  I am looking for some information on gold plating.  Not “who has the best plated 116618LB” type information, more along the lines of “does any on here have experience plating and can offer me some advice.  Someone told me there was a member here that’s done a few write ups.

tribefan
7 minutes ago, Taffybag39 said:

I signed up awhile ago but never got around to posting.  I am not really a noob when it comes to reps, but I am definitely new to this board,  I am looking for some information on gold plating.  Not “who has the best plated 116618LB” type information, more along the lines of “does any on here have experience plating and can offer me some advice.  Someone told me there was a member here that’s done a few write ups.

@BADBILLY is your man.

Taffybag39
2 minutes ago, tribefan said:

@BADBILLY is your man.

I am reading his “gingermariner” post right now!

TanGo
17 minutes ago, Taffybag39 said:

Ahaha :rofl:

This is an introductory part, absolutely necessary to grasp the essence.

RussP
1 hour ago, Taffybag39 said:

Some people on this forum believe that @BADBILLY and @TheGingerFerret are one and the same person.

I've never seen them in the same room, together, in all my years on this forum.

Oh..........and welcome to RWG :christmas1:

Taffybag39

I have developed a real crave for gold reps, but the color variation and longevity, or lack of, has me looking at plating.  I have a black dial ZF 15500 that going to be getting the full pink gold treatment any day now.  And I know if it turns out good, I am going to want more, so I better figure out if it’s feasible to do myself.