brang1

BREITLING ARE KILLING IT

brang1

yet another Breitling i would love to see repped- seen this in the flesh or metal and it is a killer- 42mm and perfect 

ZR9E4F.jpg ZR9Ngt.jpg

better pics i think the colour is fine 

• Like 1

brang1

ZR5vJ5.jpg

BadApple

Can't say I agree - they are starting to depart from traditional Breitlings into the less dive / sports watch that they built themselves on.

The B01s are nice but still a departure but to head into moon phase complications and puke inducing dial colours is just not Breitling 

• Like 2

Pesman
Can't say I agree - they are starting to depart from traditional Breitlings into the less dive / sports watch that they built themselves on. The B01s are nice but still a departure but to head into moon phase complications and puke inducing dial colours is just not Breitling 

I'm with BA on this one....underwhelming colour and not sure who Breitling are targeting with Apricot??? The Montbrilliant had similar complications presented in a far nicer case...

Feel free to add it the Please Rep this thread though... who knows what they will make when the factories emerge from the dust!

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/156517-please-rep-this-post-your-suggestions-here/&share_tid=156517&share_fid=77561&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

brang1

each to his own- i have to say, when you see it in actual life it is a stunner- Furthermore.- this is a remake of a Datora Breitling from the 40's so it is no new concoction

fe7a9e58f346329e72d4f7395c6a5ac58818ddf9

34 minutes ago, BadApple said:

Can't say I agree - they are starting to depart from traditional Breitlings into the less dive / sports watch that they built themselves on.

The B01s are nice but still a departure but to head into moon phase complications and puke inducing dial colours is just not Breitling 

9 minutes ago, Pesman said:

I'm with BA on this one....underwhelming colour and not sure who Breitling are targeting with Apricot??? The Montbrilliant had similar complications presented in a far nicer case...

Feel free to add it the Please Rep this thread though... who knows what they will make when the factories emerge from the dust!

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/156517-please-rep-this-post-your-suggestions-here/&share_tid=156517&share_fid=77561&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

black263

The official name for that colour is "Baby-shit Brown"

• Like 1

bloon

No offence but is this a Patek heritage or something else

GingerApple

S'alright if you like that sort of thing and can't afford a Patek I guess. It deffo seems more of a Patek rip off than a Datora influenced watch though imh.

• Like 1

SteveA

Not my cup of tea looks like cheap homage IMHO

Whorologist

Apologies for bumping an old post but saw these in the flesh and thought they looked pretty good! Obvious Patek vibes but I won’t be able to afford a PP (or indeed a Datora!) anytime soon.

Anyone know if these have been repped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChromosomeYX

They should rep the movement. WIll be able to run PP and Breitling replicas

Mc7516

I went to check it on their website, i find it absolutly overpriced. It's made of stainless steel, the movement is said to be home made but let's be honest, it doesn't look really good at all, not well made, i have a navitimer gen with their movement and it make a lot of noise, its accurate but doesn't sound like a quality movement.  About the power reserve it's only 48h, no other brands with decent house movement provide such a low power reserve

Also the design seem good, i just find it oversized for a watch that supposed to be classy

Horace Derwent
On 23/04/2021 at 08:07, BadApple said:

Just Laughing...you're 100 % right !!! 

It seems a mix of a PP with some Montblanc...well, if i see that watch i iwll not call it a Breitling !