serumwhiskey

Normal to get double-charged on shipping when ordering multiple watches?

serumwhiskey

Placed an order for 5 reps with a TD. Total comes to around $2300USD and I'm being told I need to send another $35 for shipping so he can send it out in two shipments. Perfectly fine if this is standard practice, but just checking. I did use the search bar and couldn't find any info on the matter.

GenTLe

5 reps in one shot?

Are you trying to get them taken from customs or to be accused of illegal goods import?

Even 3 together is a risk mate...

• Like 6

GingerApple

Deffo normal.

• Like 1

Simonix

I’d order another watch. 

then get it sent out in 3 shipments. 

less risk, more watches! Haha

I am guessing you have ordered through a Trusted Dealer here, and used the link address from here as well?

would hate to find out you’ve ordered and spent all that money through a scam site. 

Glaude

I would order them and pay for shipping for each one, and asking to get a few days delay between shipments ...

brang1

Absolutely agree with all comments- i go 1 at a time all the time- avoid any scrutiny at all 

serumwhiskey

Much appreciated, gents. Yeah, I tend to jump in dick-first when I get into something, so just decided to order quite a few for my second purchase.

And yes, I placed the order with a trusted dealer (JTime). My first purchase was a good experience overall and, as a gen owner of the replica model I got, the rep is so visually close to the gen that I'm hooked on the rep scene now.