sonny713

150. $ Vacheron Constantin

sonny713

I am new to the rep world so forgive me in advance if I say something wrong  Or stupid, please.I have been researching which rep I want to start off with and from which dealer.I was willing to spend the 300$+I seen on highly recommended  sites,but then I seen one (overseas)on rwg for 150$.Can anyone tell me just how lower quality this 150$ model would be In comparison to the say 500$ one from PT?thanks and I'm really stoked to have found this site,as I love luxury  watches but have more practical things to spend the big money on.So this looks like a fun hobby that will get my watch game up but won't get me divorced. Thanks again.

GenTLe
4 hours ago, sonny713 said:

I am new to the rep world so forgive me in advance if I say something wrong  Or stupid, please.I have been researching which rep I want to start off with and from which dealer.I was willing to spend the 300$+I seen on highly recommended  sites,but then I seen one (overseas)on rwg for 150$.Can anyone tell me just how lower quality this 150$ model would be In comparison to the say 500$ one from PT?thanks and I'm really stoked to have found this site,as I love luxury  watches but have more practical things to spend the big money on.So this looks like a fun hobby that will get my watch game up but won't get me divorced. Thanks again.

MAte, if you don't posts the links to these 2 ones, how can we help, simply based on prices?

The 150$ most probably will be thick due to a low beat movement (which is thicker than a thin movement like a Miyota 9015 or a 2892). And the overseas is a thin watch.

GingerApple

Once you've spent £50k on fake watches, the divorce might still be on OP....