Abe Fromen

Strap question

Abe Fromen

So here's a question... some TDs sell 'panerai' straps as accessories. Are they essentially the ones that Ali sells for a fraction of the price the TDs want or is the quality actually better? Thx

allez

From my experience the DH+Ali items are straps from cheaper watches not the high end from VSF, noob etc
Ordered from Ali 22mm PAM Rubber ..stiff and not the quality (and measurements) which came with the watch from vsf.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

allez

47ac5708845b9da6afe1f198a06af8ed.jpg

Below is Ali. Ordered more things like buckles etc. Same thing for me. Not high end reps.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

• Like 1

Abe Fromen

Thanks guys. 

Is there a good quality embossed gator in brown with white stitch that won't break the bank that anyone can recommend? 

whitegold79

Try Etsy.com
Genuine Crocodile/Alligator leather obviously costs more than calf but prices here tend to be lower compared to other places I've seen.
Crocodile/Alligator print/emboss on calf leather will be a lot less.

Sent from my SM-G9910 using Tapatalk

Abe Fromen

Thx. I found some on etsy for sure but wondered if there were other options. Cheers

Glaude
6 hours ago, Abe Fromen said:

Thx. I found some on etsy for sure but wondered if there were other options. Cheers

Depending on what you call breaking the bank, but @TanGo can make anything you want, branded to your liking too

tribefan
9 hours ago, Abe Fromen said:

Thanks guys. 

Is there a good quality embossed gator in brown with white stitch that won't break the bank that anyone can recommend? 

I got my IWC in genuine croc from Martu for about $80 delivered. Took a while to get here, but it was the best price I could find for high quality. That was before Tango came on the scene.

ZFdU7o.jpg

Abe Fromen
40 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Depending on what you call breaking the bank, but @TanGo can make anything you want, branded to your liking too

Thanks, she's already making me two leather straps. 

23 minutes ago, tribefan said:

I got my IWC in genuine croc from Martu for about $80 delivered. Took a while to get here, but it was the best price I could find for high quality. That was before Tango came on the scene.

ZFdU7o.jpg

Very nice!