Sign in to follow this  
SteveA

A7750 Frozen Chrono question

SteveA

I have an Omega Seamaster A7750 Chrono Which has had the chrono frozen with seconds running at 9.It was running fast when I got it but I fiddled with the +/- regulator and managed to get it within reasonable timing.However I’ve now noticed that the large second hand frozen at 12 is 1 second off the 12 marker.

How Easy is it to move this one and how do I do this with my big fat fingers and dodgy eyes

GenTLe

Hi mate, not sure what you mean... Is that frozen thing an aftersale tweak?  Because as far as I know the only frozen thing on a A7750 chrono Seamaster (the one from BP) is the chrono minute hand on this model (at 3), made to avoid sunken date:

omega-seamaster-diver-300m-2123042500300

All the other hands should work fine.

Or, for the PlaneOcean with hour and minute hands both at 3 on the same subdial, one of them is just following the other. But again the central second chrono hand should work just fine.

SteveA

The dials at 3 & 9 do t do anything,the large red second hand doesn’t do anything and it stuck at 59 ,the pushers don’t do anything only the seconds at 9

GenTLe

Sorry Steve, either it's not a 7750 or it's a very fuckedup 7750... Can you post some pic of the watch, front and (if caseback has a glass) back? And eventually point it on any of the TD sites.

SteveA

I’ll get some photos later but it’s the same as the one you’ve posted @GenTLe.It was bought m2m ,I think I’ll ask the seller exactly what was done.But as I say it was sold as A7750 and secs run at the dial at 9,thanks for your interest