LucaST

PERFECT CLONES IS TD !?

LucaST

Hi, I can't get my money back from "TD"  Joshua "perfect clones" I ask  him refund 3 week.  Need advice on how to solve this? Thanks.

k4jun

There are fake PC websites (imposters), so first point to check is whether you have bought from a legit PC website?

If so, speak to a mod here and tell him the details -

@tribefan @deju @rikracy

Aramis2288
35 minutes ago, LucaST said:

Hi, I can't get my money back from "TD"  Joshua "perfect clones" I ask  him refund 3 week.  Need advice on how to solve this? Thanks.

Speaking about the advice:

1. Make sure that the website you ordered from is indeed the website listed in the post of @k4jun above. If the answer is YES then you may potentially consider pushing this matter through this forum. If the answer is NO - it's pretty much a game over and you may have been scammed.

2. Assuming that indeed you used the TD from this forum and not the scam website, you should read the following section (part about the disputes):

3. Once done you can proceed with some sort of escalation. Friendly advice here is - if you decide to continue discussing your issue you should do your best to stay calm, polite and express your thoughts in a non-accusative manner. Otherwise, you are running a probability close to a certainty that you are gonna get shit thrown at you by all of the happy customers of a given TD and will achieve nothing. Try to describe in an objective, chronological manner the course of events, if possible providing evidence of correspondence etc. Otherwise, you can discuss it on priv with the mods.

Edited by Aramis2288

LucaST

Once done you can proceed with some sort of escalation. Friendly advice here is - if you decide to continue discussing your issue you should do your best to stay calm, polite and express your thoughts in a non-accusative manner. Otherwise, you are running a probability close to a certainty that you are gonna get shit thrown at you by all of the happy customers of a given TD and will achieve nothing. Try to describe in an objective, chronological manner the course of events, if possible providing evidence of correspondence etc. Otherwise, you can discuss it on priv with the mods.

Edited 1 minute ago by Aramis2288

ok. thanks

LucaST

in short:

1. I ordered  from puretimewatch.io
2. puretimewatch returns money due the raid
3.  I asked if Joshua has that model in stock .the answer is yes , and haven't heard of any problems with VSF
4.  I transfer money
5. After a month, I ask for a refund.

thanks.

LucaST

I can't wait anymore because the EU's customs rules have been changing since July 1. this is a biggest problem for me.

BadApple

I asked if Joshua has that model in stock .the answer is yes , and haven't heard of any problems with VSF"

Worrying given what everyone else knows / knew........ 

VSF was raided but is back up and running next week or maybe already 

Aramis2288
1 hour ago, LucaST said:

I asked if Joshua has that model in stock .the answer is yes , and haven't heard of any problems with VSF

The VSF was the second most affected factory after noob...  They are getting reopened, but all the orders will take time.

In general, you need to chill. This game doesn't work like Amazon Prime, mate..... nobody was getting their orders delivered for over the month unless they had them sourced prior to raids OR they happened to nil something which was actually in stock of a given TD.

Edited by Aramis2288

Intresting

Total of 10 posts.  First 4 in Nov 2018 and it was complaint about quality of watch.  Then silence for 2 years.   Next 6 posts  is complaint about TD....      I am not just not feeling the love.

• Like 1

LucaST

In general, you need to chill. This game doesn't work like Amazon Prime, mate...

yes . even not aliexpress...

everyone knew, only Josh didn't know, a little weird.

Thanks.

LucaST

Total of 10 posts.  First 4 in Nov 2018 and it was complaint about quality of watch.  Then silence for 2 years.   Next 6 posts  is complaint about TD....      I am not just not feeling the love.

thanks for your attention . I haven't had a problem in the last two years ))  but but reading the forum is not forbidden? yes?

BadApple

Seems like a Classic money grab - I'll tell you yes so pay me - I've got yer money - now it's not - pick something you don't want. 

I would be a tad miffed to be told a mistruth by a TD which (if true) this clearly is 

Oh and why is this in New Members and Introductions??? 

LucaST

Oh and why is this in New Members and Introductions??? 

accidentally , because : " Total of 10 posts.  First 4 in Nov 2018 and it was complaint about quality of watch.  Then silence for 2 years.   Next 6 posts  is complaint about TD....      I am not just not feeling the love" )))

Intresting
57 minutes ago, LucaST said:

thanks for your attention . I haven't had a problem in the last two years ))  but but reading the forum is not forbidden? yes?

my point exactly.  You only post because you have a problem.   This is like a complaints department to you.

Aramis2288

Plus, that's exactly what I advised you not to do. How do you expect your rather delicate issue to get solved by posting angry answers to everybody around?

Chill and stay on target which is your issue. Or better just reach out straight to one of the mods. I don't see this thread going in the right direction.

• Like 1

deju

You need to contact a mod first posting a topic like this before exhausting all avenues is not productive.

mods are highlighted blue like me! 

you can contact me if you like, or if you find a mod closer to home, contact them :) 

LucaST

Plus, that's exactly what I advised you not to do. How do you expect your rather delicate issue to get solved by posting angry answers to everybody around?

Chill and stay on target which is your issue. Or better just reach out straight to one of the mods. I don't see this thread going in the right direction

ok.thanks.

Intresting

and if the OP wants to use this as a complaints department, at least have the decency to cough up with the 28 quid and be a VIP.  bloody freeloaders.

• Like 2

LucaST

you can contact me if you like, or if you find a mod closer to home, contact them :) 

Thank you. I really have no experience in the forum. thank you.

BravoDelta

Z0w604.jpg

• Like 5

BoobBandit
1 hour ago, LucaST said:

Thank you. I really have no experience in the forum. thank you.

I didn't have experience in the forum either, and still managed to not screw it up and piss everyone off. I mean...it's not a good excuse. 

at least come up with something original.

'I'm lazy....and I don't like to read'

some might help you just because you were honest about it! :bananarider:

GingerApple
1 hour ago, Intresting said:

...at least have the decency to cough up with the 28 quid and be a VIP.  bloody freeloaders.

Don't talk about Doris like that! @Oris

BoobBandit
4 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Don't talk about Doris like that! @Oris

Uh oh....here comes former ARF fanboy

Mary Watch

Today VS start to release submariner , for the other watches, they still didn't release,  maybe it will be released soon.  maybe u can wait a bit more time. 

• Like 8