LucaST

PERFECT CLONES IS TD !?

Oris
3 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Don't talk about Doris like that! @Oris

Good to see you're making the most of that 47th chromosome there bud :thumbsup2:

• Like 2

Intresting
5 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Don't talk about Doris like that! @Oris

:rofl:

fatarms
5 hours ago, Mary Watch said:

Today VS start to release submariner , for the other watches, they still didn't release,  maybe it will be released soon.  maybe u can wait a bit more time. 

And now you've heard it straight from a TD.  

Thank you, mary. 

GenTLe

Sempre le solite figure di merda da italioti del cazzo. Ma diopor...o...

No, I'll not translate this upper. It's just that I see too many people of my nationality (Luca is a typical italian name) that behaves like idiots and this drives me MAD. We deserve to be in the shitty situation our country is, considering that more than half of our population is made by such individuals.

• Like 1

Mystery Shopper

I believe Luca from Lithuania contacted another mod and reported all was sorted on the same day he made the post.

Hopefully it isn't another 2 years before we see the next post (?complaint) from Luca.

• Like 2

tim2827

Hi Mary, since your post on May 22nd. What's the latest status with VSF? Have they started releasing other watches models?

BadApple
26 minutes ago, tim2827 said:

Hi Mary, since your post on May 22nd. What's the latest status with VSF? Have they started releasing other watches models?

I doubt Mary will see this - I doubt this Necro post will ping up on her pages. You haven't tagged her so you've wasted your time.

Try an email - it is THE only way to communicate with her.

FYI VSF is currently closed and apart from the smaller factories GF and ZF are the only two major factories open. 

Mary Watch
42 minutes ago, tim2827 said:

now VS are closed for another 2 months. now it is also very hard to find any VS /XF/V6 watches in market. 

Now most of the big factories in the past are also closed.   but ZF and GF watches are still available.  Hard time now.

BadApple

Ah.......  :D

Aramis2288

Damnit.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

tim2827

now VS are closed for another 2 months. now it is also very hard to find any VS /XF/V6 watches in market. 
Now most of the big factories in the past are also closed.   but ZF and GF watches are still available.  Hard time now.

Hi Mary thanks for updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Q8Dentist

Perfect clone says he has vsf in stock. Has anyone purchased a vsf from him lately? 

tim2827
Perfect clone says he has vsf in stock. Has anyone purchased a vsf from him lately? 

I’ve ordered and paid for a VSF from PC recently, on 13 August. Because PC told me that VSF releases stocks once every 4 weeks and the next release is 2 weeks away. So if I order now, I can expect delivery in 2 weeks. However, after 2 weeks, I was told that there is no vsf deliveries and PC cannot confirm when. Well, long story short, at the end, I’ve to change to a OMF Seamaster and I’ve still have some balance with PC because I do not wish to wait for something that is unknown at my own risk.

That’s my experiences. I’m not saying anything bad about PC. I’m just telling the facts. The thing is, PC should not have given false hope in the first place.

Flinnt
1 hour ago, tim2827 said:

I’ve ordered and paid for a VSF from PC recently, on 13 August. Because PC told me that VSF releases stocks once every 4 weeks and the next release is 2 weeks away. So if I order now, I can expect delivery in 2 weeks. However, after 2 weeks, I was told that there is no vsf deliveries and PC cannot confirm when. Well, long story short, at the end, I’ve to change to a OMF Seamaster and I’ve still have some balance with PC because I do not wish to wait for something that is unknown at my own risk.

That’s my experiences. I’m not saying anything bad about PC. I’m just telling the facts. The thing is, PC should not have given false hope in the first place.

Given the way things are right now I don’t think it’s the dealers fault for giving hope that didn’t eventuate. VSF has the biggest, baddest target on them to get thrown in gaol from what we hear. They are managing to produce some, but very little amount of watches. No one can be sure what and when they will manage to release. 
If a dealer doesn’t give hope then you don’t get a chance to buy a VSF that others may get through another TD. Then they’ll be judged poorly for not getting their customers what other TDs got their customers. Yet no one knows when they’ll get VSF in hand in these times and just have to try and hope. 

Intresting

In any case, China is on mid-autumn holidays till the 21 September.  Nothings going to happen.   The moon cake festival is huge.  Even  Lange and Sonne makes a mooncake box that doubles as a watch box after the moon cakes are eaten....

jaeFuL.jpg

jaeSZR.jpg

• Like 2

tim2827
Given the way things are right now I don’t think it’s the dealers fault for giving hope that didn’t eventuate. VSF has the biggest, baddest target on them to get thrown in gaol from what we hear. They are managing to produce some, but very little amount of watches. No one can be sure what and when they will manage to release. 
If a dealer doesn’t give hope then you don’t get a chance to buy a VSF that others may get through another TD. Then they’ll be judged poorly for not getting their customers what other TDs got their customers. Yet no one knows when they’ll get VSF in hand in these times and just have to try and hope. 

As I said , I’m not saying any thing bad about PC. In fact, PC is okay to refund me. It was me who wanted to change the item. And it’s nothing wrong with the OMF piece, in itself is a great piece.

The point is TD should be open and honest with their communications. I don’t see any reason why buyers would not order a VSF even if TD is upfront that a VSF order might take months to fulfil or even there’s possibly that vsf might not even restart at all. At least we go into the deal knowing what we are getting into. That’s my point.

Flinnt
26 minutes ago, Intresting said:

In any case, China is on mid-autumn holidays till the 21 September.  Nothings going to happen.   The moon cake festival is huge.  Even  Lange and Sonne makes a mooncake box that doubles as a watch box after the moon cakes are eaten....

jaeFuL.jpg

jaeSZR.jpg

:hss: An Allan and Sons flyback free in the box of mooncakes. I always got crappy plastic toys in my cereal box. 

tribefan

I ate, and loved some crazy asian food, but Mooncakes are god awful.

narikaa

Give 'em time

& you'll begin to appreciate them

15 - 20 years or so

:D

• Like 1

kings17

Hello,

Recently purchased a VSF 126610LN from TD Joshua at Perfect Clones (pfc8188.com) - I have already approved QC and my CC has been charged.

I am in Canada and my tracking on Canada Post shows that there have been 0 updates for over a week other than the shipping label was created however not been scanned initially yet.

I was just posting this as I was curious what other peoples experiences are with this TD as well as if anyone has an insight on shipping times via this TD.

I am a first time purchaser of a watch from this seller and any insight is very much appreciated.

Thanks.   

GingerApple

I've only bought from him once, he's not the best imo, but don't stress about tracking - it often takes a while before you get any movement at all. I've even had watches turn up without tracking updating at any stage. Part of the fun I'm afraid! It'll rock up eventually.

topnote73
On 21/09/2022 at 23:28, kings17 said:

Hello,

Recently purchased a VSF 126610LN from TD Joshua at Perfect Clones (pfc8188.com) - I have already approved QC and my CC has been charged.

I am in Canada and my tracking on Canada Post shows that there have been 0 updates for over a week other than the shipping label was created however not been scanned initially yet.

I was just posting this as I was curious what other peoples experiences are with this TD as well as if anyone has an insight on shipping times via this TD.

I am a first time purchaser of a watch from this seller and any insight is very much appreciated.

Thanks.   

Find your dream watch  and ask Mary I think is the normal route for a good experience according to many posts.