Piloten

Dear USPS/Canada Post - Caution For All US-Canada Shipping

Piloten

Get testicular cancer, fuck off and die.

As a word of "we aren't in control of this so everyone relax" caution, the watch I bought from a fine gentleman here has now been in Chicago for a month. Just left today and it still has to go to customs here before being sent on.

I think it's a really good time to reiterate "we aren't in control of this so relax. It'll get there."

Sigh

That is all. Back to my regularly scheduled chaos.

Glaude

Does USPS/Canada Post have balls ? I mean it would be required to get a testicular cancer no ?

• Like 1

Piloten
1 minute ago, Glaude said:

Does USPS/Canada Post have balls ? I mean it would be required to get a testicular cancer no ?

oooohhh, good point

Abe Fromen
23 minutes ago, Glaude said:

BOOM! 

No to both, so given both are such bitches, breast cancer is a safer bet. 

BoobBandit
2 hours ago, Piloten said:

Get testicular cancer, fuck off and die.

As a word of "we aren't in control of this so everyone relax" caution, the watch I bought from a fine gentleman here has now been in Chicago for a month. Just left today and it still has to go to customs here before being sent on.

I think it's a really good time to reiterate "we aren't in control of this so relax. It'll get there."

Sigh

That is all. Back to my regularly scheduled chaos.

Bruh...I ordered some straps from Strap Bandits like a month and a half ago....nice folks, they're on instagram...top marks

long story short, they're out of UK....I'm in Texas...frikin straps showed up yesterday in my mailbox....tracking was non-existent

they were real nice about it too. emails back and forth...whole spiel. 

Yup. no tracking, no nothing. Once it gets sent. you're in the dark. It shows up when it shows up.

Thank you Pandemic

sincerely BoobBandit

Piloten

I understand. I just had a gentleman from another forum send me a cheap ass quartz that isn't available here.

It came from Spain

On a boat

And got here faster

• Like 1

Piloten

So.

40 days and 40 nights,  because 39 nights doesn't have the same association.

A package sent by a fine forum gentleman from about.... 1500 miles away on the same continent arrived.  So if I walked at route march speed, I could literally have walked there and back in the same time it took to come one way

RussP

I have two watches stuck at Chicago International terminal since the third week of April.

No status update since....

Perhaps a PayPal claim?

Don't want the sellers to lose out, hence the reluctance to get PayPal involved.

Conundrum....

Intresting

I have 3 stuck at Guangdong since 10 May.  I guess not as bad as you @RussP