Caz

Is Trusty Time Andrew ok, mixed reviews???

Caz

Hello, 

Just bought a Rolex ladies 28 Datejust in gold face, is this an okay rep as so many mixed reviews going back years and GMF factory not listed anywhere? Basically is Andrew a good rep dealer and will it be very good quality. If can recommend best quality for this model, please do tell me, thank you very much for being a crap newbie?!!!x

Z00cD2.png

Z00JMt.png

Watcher71

Andrew just sells the watch; he doesn’t make it.  He is a trusted dealer here and at other rep sites, sooooo, he is trusted. I have had several good experiences with Andrew.  As to the specific ladies watch and factory you mention, I have no clue.   Someone else here may have more info on that.  (FYI, you can also read all the reviews in his trusted dealer section)

BoobBandit

So far my experience with Andrew has been positive. He's very communicative and the website actually shows a lot of the stuff he can get you.

Be aware, he does not make the watches. He gets them. He's helping you get something that is halfway around the world dealing with an industry few understand and less can deal with directly. 

So level your expectations. He has limited control over what you get and when you get it. 

Folks here have dealt with him. Experiences vary by perspective and the approach in how things are undertaken. 

That's my two cents. I'm out! 

cheers and good luck

jcagara08

I think only users from reddit.com/r/reptime are whining about him and giving him the flak

BadApple

Andrew is a Trusted Dealer on here and as such you should have 100% faith in him to deliver what you ask for. As said he doesn't make watches but along with other TD's he will check it and send it to you after you sign it off from close up photos.

GMF is a very good factory so you won't have an issue there but ladies watches are very rarely talked about on here so finding a review of that watch will be like finding hen's teeth. 

Buy with confidence from Andrew and buy with confidence of that factory 

• Like 1

als86

I can’t comment on Andrew as I have never ordered from him however he has been a TD on here for many years so that should tell you all you need to know.

As for GMF, I would recommend this factory excellent quality based on my experience with them.

Intresting

Andrew at Trusty is good to deal with.  Communicative, and helpful.  I have some parts that I just ordered and was filled seamlessly.  I am waiting for delivery these few days.

And thank you for being so humble in admitting to being a crap newbie.   Usually we don't take kindly to this kind of question being the first you ask.

So, now be a really swell guy and cough up 28 quid and be a VIP.   Then come join the wristie mad hatters here for an enjoyable ride.

TanGo

Usually such topics smell bad and end badly.

And as a rule, such topics are created by newly registered users. This is a classic. And the end will be classic too.

....I hope I was wrong

Edited by TanGo
  • Like 2

Aramis2288
Usually such topics smell bad and end badly.
And as a rule, such topics are created by newly registered users. This is a classic. And the end will be classic too.
....I hope I was wrong

I agree. Perhaps this user should focus on doing a bit more reading about how the rep game works in general. Otherwise it may end up with a frustration and a counterproductive post in "scams" section....

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

robb79

I bought from Andrew just a month or so ago.  Good communication, and the watch was just what I expected.

Jaeger1966

I made very bad experience with andrew/trustytime. I ordered a blancpain copywatch and received one with a wrong brecel. The 15 and 45 were switched. I sent the watch back - 5 month no answer and after that they send back the watch without any changes. No new watch, no brecel change, no money back…. how stupid a replica manufacture has to be to copy a watch with such a mistake…. and how ignorant has to be the seller not to correct that mistake. Trustytime - better not.

Simonix
7 minutes ago, Jaeger1966 said:

I made very bad experience with andrew/trustytime. I ordered a blancpain copywatch and received one with a wrong brecel. The 15 and 45 were switched. I sent the watch back - 5 month no answer and after that they send back the watch without any changes. No new watch, no brecel change, no money back…. how stupid a replica manufacture has to be to copy a watch with such a mistake…. and how ignorant has to be the seller not to correct that mistake. Trustytime - better not.

How stupid that you accepted a watch with a mistake like that  after seeing the QC photos that Trusty Time would have sent you?!

ultimatley you accepted the qc, so the watch is yours. Tough

Either that or I call bullshit! 

Welcome to the forum….. you’re gonna fit in great here I am sure! 

brang1

off to a ripping start - welcome

Philiusmaximus

Caz if you were a bloke you would have gotten grief for asking that question and sent away and told to do your own research.

But we never see women here and I suspect that some of the fellas here are dousing themselves in sex panther and running a comb through their hair this very second.

As for your watch, I have no idea. It'll probably be good and you can show it off to your friends at the next Ann Summers party but just don't post pics on Instagram as someone in the know may just be able to tell it's a rep.

• Like 1

BadApple
34 minutes ago, Philiusmaximus said:

Caz if you were a bloke you would have gotten grief for asking that question and sent away and told to do your own research.

But we never see women here and I suspect that some of the fellas here are dousing themselves in sex panther and running a comb through their hair this very second.

As for your watch, I have no idea. It'll probably be good and you can show it off to your friends at the next Ann Summers party but just don't post pics on Instagram as someone in the know may just be able to tell it's a rep.

Unfortunately Caz was the OP who hasn't signed onto this site since the date of the post in May 2021. The above responses are to Jaeger1966 who has added a critical post to this thread. 

Philiusmaximus
2 minutes ago, BadApple said:

Unfortunately Caz was the OP who hasn't signed onto this site since the date of the post in May 2021. The above responses are to Jaeger1966 who has added a critical post to this thread. 

Ah tits. Just got to love an old thread revival for no good reason.

• Like 1

BadApple
1 hour ago, Jaeger1966 said:

:ttiwwop:

deju
2 hours ago, Philiusmaximus said:

That’s why @TanGo  did it for us :rofl:

BravoDelta

I'm surprised they sent it back :ohwell:

TanGo
33 minutes ago, deju said:

That’s why @TanGo  did it for us :rofl:

jvWJGR.gif

:D

TanGo
2 hours ago, Philiusmaximus said:

But we never see women here...

Sure ? :giggle:

:blind:

GingerApple

Has anyone seen Toro?

TanGo
6 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Has anyone seen Toro?

Has anyone seen @Caz and @Jaeger1966 here after they made their one and only posts ?