Intresting

What is Value?

Intresting

So wearing my Sumo today.   Loving it, and the build quality.   In the used market its all of US$500 plus and you can get one on a bracelet.

A gen Hulk is about US$20k.    Is the Hulk really 20 times better than the Seiko?

ZxwCD8.jpg

ZxwPqK.jpg

GingerApple

Of course not! That's why we buy Gen Seiko and Rep Rolex. I do love both watches though.

Is that insert aftermarket? Looks v different to mine. Or just a newer, ceramic version?

ZBxy4k.jpg

• Like 2

deju

Do you want people to know you have small PP or BIG PP ... there is your value. 

• Like 1

Glaude
4 minutes ago, deju said:

Do you want people to know you have small PP or BIG PP ... there is your value. 

You could be born with a small PP and have a Rolex shown that you paid for a big PP enlargement procedure, well that's how you explained to me earlier in PM at least

• Like 2

Waspy

You have to hand it to Rolex, they know how to work the market. They won't even sell you a Submariner even if you walk into an AD with the cash in your hand. So the demand part of supply and demand goes through the roof even when their product is x20 the cost of a similar product.

• Like 2

Rokerite

Zx4yuX.jpg

Or alternatively buy a Feiko for £70 from.Judas9r and save even more :D

• Like 2

Intresting
6 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Of course not! That's why we buy Gen Seiko and Rep Rolex. I do love both watches though.

Is that insert aftermarket? Looks v different to mine. Or just a newer, ceramic version?

after market ceramic :)   spot on.  I can keep my 19.5k for something else.   Wait.  I don't have another 19.5k......

fatarms

Very nice watch.

You're not a math teacher, are you...  :lol: