Shawnny

RM reps?

Chavezzito

I like the look of them and have owned one early when the first reps came out but they wear really big.

GingerApple

When you're as manly as me and Glaude, that's not an issue.

jcagara08
Yes, Gen.
Whoah really mate I really though it was a replica, in my opinion RMs are the new Jacob&Co watches from the 2000s, it seems that every decade their is a favorite luxury watch from all.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

deju
16 hours ago, Glaude said:

Given that being a Richard Mille gen owner doesn't mean you are a collector and connoisseur of watches, we are getting really close to no one being able to call you out (if that does matter to you, which it shouldn't). Chances are people being able to call you out with an RM are not your everyday pals !

So I'm quite happy with my rep !

ZxVPIk.jpg

But appart from some RM models, no rep will really ever come close to what we have for Subs

I’d call you out with that watch :lol:

Glaude
9 hours ago, Chavezzito said:

I like the look of them and have owned one early when the first reps came out but they wear really big.

The early RM rep where gigantic, currently they made them thinner and closer to gen, the model I have is the same dimensions in all aspect as the gen and it wears surprisingly easy. It's my most comfortable watch

6 hours ago, deju said:

I’d call you out with that watch :lol:

Yeah but I wouldn't notice you to begin with, so that's ok

• Like 3

Intresting

Most people assume in their minds that the Rollies being worn are fakes anyway, maybe being called out does not matter  Besides, my answer when I am asked if its real or fake is "fake" anyway.  It saves me having to explain. 

It boils down if you like the rather, to me, the plasticky tonka toy looks.   Mind you, I have never handled one, in rep or gen, so not sure what it feels like.  The gen probably feels very well built.   T

hat red ring round the crown looks like a temper evident seal off a bottle of chinese soya sauce.   But thats me.... 

Glaude
Just now, Intresting said:

Most people assume in their minds that the Rollies being worn are fakes anyway, maybe being called out does not matter  Besides, my answer when I am asked if its real or fake is "fake" anyway.  It saves me having to explain. 

It boils down if you like the rather, to me, the plasticky tonka toy looks.   Mind you, I have never handled one, in rep or gen, so not sure what it feels like.  The gen probably feels very well built.   T

hat red ring round the crown looks like a temper evident seal off a bottle of chinese soya sauce.   But thats me.... 

RM are definitely not to everyone's liking, the gen do feel like a toy too because of the weight, they are extremely light. But they are fantastically built

GingerApple

If you don't like them in pictures, I very much doubt you'll like them in real life - they are how they appear. Marmite watches basically.

jcagara08

RMs are the new celebrity watch reborn from the 2000sd6f20a1290b8242f3c89cfa261bd0996.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Intresting

I suppose after what Baguette and Ginge has said,  RM is probably a no go.    Then again, I will probably never be able to afford a gen of it, so I am rather glad that I don't like it.  Makes life simpler. 

Freerider850
On 04/06/2021 at 00:56, Chiquita Fanjita said:

Nah, one of my bosses stays in Bearsden and wears a fitbit! It's not all as posh as made out to be. There are more exclusive areas of the city where you might be able to find an RM.

Thought it was the Bubba Watson. They aren't the cheapest watch out there, mind you I don't think there is such a thing as a cheap RM  

Since you have the two models I like, maybe your taste isn't too bad after all  

That looks good as well on the red strap.

How's the built quality guys ?