WatchGeek5711

Shipping to EU?

WatchGeek5711

hello i have read  thru the noob questions And all so please dont Tag it here again or tell me to read it.

my question is focussed on the actual Situation right now.

what is the way to Not get your packaged seized in 2021 when u buy something like a Rep from Singapore? i spotted a watch on m2m id like to get, i always orderd EU only or TD before im unfamiliar with the Tricks. what does the seller have to write in the shipping papers that doesnt raise Customs Alarm? did anyone recently get a parcel from outside EU to EU?

thanks in advance

GenTLe

Each country has its own customs... I don't know for Germany, but for instance here in Italy it's enough to have it sent directly from China with standard (or fast) airmail (and not with couriers) and declare like 12$ and something that can resemble a watch like "analog manometer" or something like that. I've never ever had any issue with standard postal service, only with couriers, by now.

• Like 2

WatchGeek5711

ah yeah the amount of $€£ prolly makes sense to set below customs fees!

i had issues with US to germany once

where the parcel was market as repairs.

i will try to find more Infos maybe for Germany specially if someone here has THE experience with Shippings please let me know!

flyzone
55 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

Ogni paese ha le sue usanze... non so per la Germania, ma per esempio qui in Italia basta farla spedire direttamente dalla Cina con posta aerea standard (o veloce) (e non con corrieri) e dichiarare come 12$ e qualcosa che può assomigliare a un orologio come "manometro analogico" o qualcosa del genere. Non ho mai avuto problemi con il servizio postale standard, solo con i corrieri, ormai.

idem. I would be interested to know if there are possibilities for purchasing in the EU to avoid customs problems .. and given the new provisions of the European community on purchases outside the EU. it will no longer be possible to insert a generic declaration as a gift or watch parts and there will no longer be the minimum threshold of 22 dollars to avoid paying customs duties. I think it's 10 for not paying.

• Like 1

stops

Exactly, we still have to see how will TD's handle the situation with VAT that we will be obligated to pay from the 1st of July

• Like 1