ady70

Any TD still sell any Breguets?

ady70

Hi all

as above, I guess with the raids these will be less likely to come by? not that there was x amount around before lol

Really wanted a  3237

tribefan
1 hour ago, ady70 said:

Hi all

as above, I guess with the raids these will be less likely to come by? not that there was x amount around before lol

Really wanted a  3237

If it were me, I would email MR and Mary and ask. You might surprised at what they can find. Even if it is not available now, they may come across it a few weeks down the road. Gotta have patience in this hobby.

dv8

Please let me know if you manage to find this watch. It’s my all time favourite 

Goatwich

I love Breguet too.  But I heard there's no such thing as a 'good' Breguet rep out there.  None of the Breguet reps has ever been rated NWBIG.  Apparently there's something about Breguet that makes them very difficult to replicate well. 

black263
1 hour ago, Goatwich said:

I love Breguet too.  But I heard there's no such thing as a 'good' Breguet rep out there.  None of the Breguet reps has ever been rated NWBIG.  Apparently there's something about Breguet that makes them very difficult to replicate well. 

That something is that not enough people are interested for the factories to spend the time and money setting up high quality production.  Shit like Rolex, on the other hand...

Horace Derwent

20220213-101326.jpg
20220213-101300.jpg

Breguet is the best watchmaker .

Abraham Breguet invented the Tourbillon back in 1801 !