OLDBLOKE74

It’s a Sinn

OLDBLOKE74

ZJvxk3.jpg

Sinn 356 Flieger , guilloche copper dial, 7750 based engine. Proper nice watch - Sinn are becoming a mainstream brand these days and this is an unusual model because it has an English language day wheel.

• Like 5

BadPickle
14 minutes ago, OLDBLOKE74 said:

ZJvxk3.jpg

Sinn 356 Flieger , guilloche copper dial, 7750 based engine. Proper nice watch - Sinn are becoming a mainstream brand these days and this is an unusual model because it has an English language day wheel.

Beauty!!  You still got the bellytanker? 

OLDBLOKE74

@pickledbeetroot yeh the belly tanker still gets an outing , the “military beige” is v cool  but the Sinn has a copper dial that seems to change colour ….

ZJECK1.jpg

• Like 2

GenTLe

Beauty!!!!! They should make more of these salmon / copper dials... And rep them!

Like these beauties:

Montblanc-Heritage-Automatic-66.jpgMontblanc7-Natural.jpg?auto=format&dpr=2

• Like 1

Jibuti

sure it is....

Glaude
15 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

Beauty!!!!! They should make more of these salmon / copper dials... And rep them!

Like these beauties:

Entirely agree, but getting a good salmon color will be as hard as getting a good blue dial I think. 

Those Montblanc ! :Love:

Piccolo

Love that colour - Sinn are great, and have done that colour dial really well where others haven’t got it quite right.

Congrats on the new watch :D

watch.aholic
6 hours ago, OLDBLOKE74 said:

@pickledbeetroot yeh the belly tanker still gets an outing , the “military beige” is v cool  but the Sinn has a copper dial that seems to change colour ….

ZJECK1.jpg

Two very beautiful watches... Belly Tanker is such an amazing watch... Didn't get the traction it deserved... My favorite is the black dial gold sub dial variant.

FunnyStarSystem

Fantastic copperhead @OLDBLOKE74, my favorite brand! Overall these Sinns are the best built and performing watches out there, they really put some of the other premium brands to shame when it comes to quality and attention to detail.

OLDBLOKE74

ZJF52D.jpg

Show us your Copper dials ??

• Like 1

brang1
6 hours ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

Fantastic copperhead @OLDBLOKE74, my favorite brand! Overall these Sinns are the best built and performing watches out there, they really put some of the other premium brands to shame when it comes to quality and attention to detail.

i agree- they go above and beyond with their watches - and this one is a ripper