Narc8

Best OP 41mm

Narc8

Hey guys!  Tried searching for reviews on the 41mm Oyst Perp.  But couldn’t find anything.  I am very interested and planning on purchasing one.  

Does anyone have feedbacks on which is manufacturer makes it closest to gen? 

Thanks! 

Aramis2288

Well, normally I would give you the usual 'do the reading' talk but as a matter of fact, I was also asking myself the very same question.

By all means, there are threads regarding the 41mm OP on sister forums, however, I think it's the tricky one because there is a bunch of factories making it and I don't think the community managed to work out a definite conclusion.

The factories making this model are DRF, GMF, ROF, BPF, ANF, EWF, and GDF with prices ranging from $158 to $388. Personally, I don't recognize most of these factories (perhaps except GMF and BPF). I have no idea what the actual differences are between these models (movements aside).

Would be good if some more experience members decided to spread some wisdom.

(Oh, btw - 99% of factories are closed now so you are not gonna be able to buy it anytime soon.)

Edited by Aramis2288

Aramis2288

Also, I don't know whether it's a matter of lighting or not but the bezel on the rep looks a bit more chubby, doesn't it:

ZVZIRP.png ZVZqBJ.png

Narc8
3 hours ago, Aramis2288 said:

Well, normally I would give you the usual 'do the reading' talk but as a matter of fact, I was also asking myself the very same question.

By all means, there are threads regarding the 41mm OP on sister forums, however, I think it's the tricky one because there is a bunch of factories making it and I don't think the community managed to work out a definite conclusion.

The factories making this model are DRF, GMF, ROF, BPF, ANF, EWF, and GDF with prices ranging from $158 to $388. Personally, I don't recognize most of these factories (perhaps except GMF and BPF). I have no idea what the actual differences are between these models (movements aside).

Would be good if some more experience members decided to spread some wisdom.

(Oh, btw - 99% of factories are closed now so you are not gonna be able to buy it anytime soon.)

Thank you boss!!!

Narc8

Bump. Hoping someone has purchased one recently.