Hi all, My main issue with reps is that I am always trying to keep them in as pristine condition as possible, which naturally excludes performing any hazardous activities with them on the wrist. I was looking for a watch that I could wear in rougher conditions, but at the same time, I did not want any homage or quartz. I wanted something which is rough 'n ready, mechanical, able to take a beating if a need be, easy and cheap to repair. And something I will honestly like. A watch that will be different than the others I own already and will become an added value to my collection. At some point, eureka (!), I realized that Seiko is a perfect option. Fairly cheap for the value it presents, pretty much modular so any damaged elements can be easily replaced, hundreds of options for customization so that I can make it to my liking and it's a well-known and respected brand among watch enthusiasts. Oh, and I can put it together on my own - a perfect DYI project for a weekend! That's how my first build came to life - {DRAMATIC PAUSE} -  "The Blue Turtle". Full steel build, bezel insert which can serve both as a timer and 2nd timezone indicator (12h GMT version which does not require a 24h hand), extra thick 'top hat' sapphire crystal with a blue AR making the dial pop more, CT702 case set with 200m water resistance. I think it will stay in my collection for a longer while....