Aramis2288

New Clean Factory Rolex GMT II Master

Aramis2288

BoobBandit

like Mr. clean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aramis2288

Like former ZZF if my understanding of how these names evolve is anyhow correct :). Either way, a new GMT :woo:

ZVwHML.png

Edited by Aramis2288
  • Like 1

Diplomatico

CF sure can make ceramic inserts! 

Aramis2288
13 minutes ago, Diplomatico said:

CF sure can make ceramic inserts! 

Yeah, but I've read somewhere that they 'acquired' ZZF. However, the 'acquisition' may look like in a world of counterfeit goods.:woodchipper:

Can somebody volunteer to be a lab-rat and order that thing for the greater good of the community? Would be nice to know if it's worthy. :bounce:

Edited by Aramis2288

BadApple

ZVw551.png

Aramis2288
10 minutes ago, BadApple said:

ZVw551.png

Yeah, the description, as well as the link and the photos of the balance bridge, indicate the VR3186.  The reason why I wrote 'it looks like' is that I remember some stories about Noob's GMT being advertised as a clone movement and then some pieces were arriving to the buyers with a time-bomb movement instead.

Edited by Aramis2288

Diplomatico

It is indeed a clone movement based of the pics 

Mrluwin

These look decent, nice to see some new releases for a change rather than bad news about the raids!

Aramis2288
These look decent, nice to see some new releases for a change rather than bad news about the raids!

True that. It's a pity that most likely we won't see VSF GMT but still, if the Clean/ZZF will keep the quality of ZZF V3 subs we are good.  

I would also like to point out that judging by the photos, the bezel insert on the pepsi seems to be lacking the 'seal line' running through 6 and 18. I would be amazed if they finally came up with the layered ceramic two tone insert like the gen. (The one we've seen till now we're 2 halves glued together, afaik)

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

GingerApple

They look pretty decent! Absolutely no speed bump to talk of. Nice rounded markers. Maybe a mediocre black hole and flattish hands, but could just be a shit picture. Promising! Is there a thread on them next door?

ZVMCeo.png

• Like 1

Intresting

think looking at what is coming out to the homages Steinhart and Squale, the technology to make the ceramic transitions have trickled down to the reps.   Waiting for the usual anal dissections and mega zoom photos to tell us whats wrong with them.   :)

Aramis2288
They look pretty decent! Absolutely no speed bump to talk of. Nice rounded markers. Maybe a mediocre black hole and flattish hands, but could just be a shit picture. Promising! Is there a thread on them next door?ZVMCeo.png

I didn't find any when I was checking before starting this post. Regarding the black hole, I think it maybe mediocre. VSF sub comparing to ZZF one does have much stronger AR on Cyclops (with a bit of RGB in a certain light conditions, but still). 

It's not too much of a problem though, crystal is easy to franken in case if the stock is not too great.

Mrluwin
26 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

They look pretty decent! Absolutely no speed bump to talk of. Nice rounded markers. Maybe a mediocre black hole and flattish hands, but could just be a shit picture. Promising! Is there a thread on them next door?

ZVMCeo.png

Yep was just reading it:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9969168-cf-pepsi-picture-leaks-blro

• Like 2

GingerApple
30 minutes ago, Mrluwin said:

Perfect! Ta.

Edit - In fact now I regret it. They're already tearing it apart next door for (virtually) no valid reason whatsoever.

Edited by TheGingerFerret
  • Like 1

Aramis2288
Perfect! Ta.

Edit - In fact now I regret it. They're already tearing it apart next door for (virtually) no valid reason whatsoever.
Yeah, I feel you mate. Same here. That's what reading RWI does to people...
c92332f355cd202d6b126f1992815066.jpg

• Like 3

Zarbus

Pretty nice! Based on the pictures I'd be worried that the most obvious "tell" is the red of the bezel.

It might be due to the lighting or the picture and may not be that obvious in real life, but to me that red doesn't seem uniform. But I have seen gen blro pictures with the same "issue" though...

Intresting

sigh.  I just wasted 30 mins of my life to find out that according to the anals the CF is deficient in 3 areas.

The red is not popping enough as its too brown.
The "6" transition is not dead centre like the gen.
There is no thick "lip" of metal round the outer rim of the bezel that is an instant tell that its not a gen. 

Ah well.  

• Like 2

Aramis2288
sigh.  I just wasted 30 mins of my life to find out that according to the anals the CF is deficient in 3 areas.

The red is not popping enough as its too brown.

The "6" transition is not dead centre like the gen.

There is no thick "lip" of metal round the outer rim of the bezel that is an instant tell that its not a gen. 

Ah well.  

Lmao. Oh, and why did you miss the font being a tiny tad too thin? I mean, Steve Wonder could have spotted that from across the room with the light off.

GingerApple
11 minutes ago, Intresting said:

Literally an instant tell. Even from across a large room, with people in between, on a foggy day, when you've accidentally worn your old prescription glasses which have also fogged up. Like instant tell. Instant,

• Like 2

Aramis2288
Literally an instant tell. Even from across a large room, with people in between, on a foggy day, when you've accidentally worn your old prescription glasses which have also fogged up. Like instant tell. Instant,
The transition of the red and even worse, the redness of the red is even bigger tell. Now everybody who wear GMT Pepsi, that is everybody I ever knew, will know I am a fake person wearing fake watches and I don't belong.

BoobBandit

I hope you all are being facetious because this level of pickiness is well.... there's an adjective, but...nope, no other way to say it. 

STUPID

Aramis2288
I hope you all are being facetious becuase this level of pickiness is well.... stupid.

We are. I am gonna buy the shit outta that thing mate. And if by any chance some other factory will release better version at some point, I am gonna buy the shit outta that watch as well. smile.png

• Like 2

Intresting

Hence.... I wasted 30 mins of my time.  But then,  I knew it would happen.  So its on me.  I think it looks great.   Wear it for 9 months,  compare to a V2 or V3, if they are better, M2M it, and buy again.   Better yet, just go sell a kidney and buy a gen.  All the whining stops.   Or does it?

• Like 1

BoobBandit
18 minutes ago, Intresting said:

Hence.... I wasted 30 mins of my time.  But then,  I knew it would happen.  So its on me.  I think it looks great.   Wear it for 9 months,  compare to a V2 or V3, if they are better, M2M it, and buy again.   Better yet, just go sell a kidney and buy a gen.  All the whining stops.   Or does it?

I'm happy with my BK Noob v9 .....no one gives a rats patoot about all that nonsense

not selling it anytime soon.

I love those Pepsis amd Batmans...will probably pony one up and send it to get serviced right off