Aramis2288

New Clean Factory Rolex GMT II Master

Aramis2288
ah, that is a fine looking time piece! :thumbsup2:
You know what, screw Ploprof. THIS is the wrist presence you should be looking for.

cd6b385d0e215d913c369cb7d6a92c2c.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

BoobBandit

@Aramis2288 do they have it in yellow ?

• Like 1

Aramis2288
[mention=107703]Aramis2288[/mention] do they have it in yellow ?
Nah, just pink.

• Like 1

Intresting

errr  its a multifunction watch too.  You can sit on it when you get piles....  :D 

• Like 3

BoobBandit

never know when you’ll need a bidet\watch combo….good massage down there :balls: @Intresting @Aramis2288

• Like 1

NCRich
12 hours ago, deju said:

Oh they made a decent replica, dare I say super rep… they now go for £700 a pop and white colorways is unicorn shit. 

Super rep?  LOL, most of them didn't even function like the Ploprof and were 21J.  They were fairly awful with delaminating crystals and all sorts of problems.

If anyone bothered to make a decent rep the value of those existing now would be nil.

SteveA

Steel dive are doing a fairly decent ploppie homage 

deju
47 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Super rep?  LOL, most of them didn't even function like the Ploprof and were 21J.  They were fairly awful with delaminating crystals and all sorts of problems.

If anyone bothered to make a decent rep the value of those existing now would be nil.

The V2 was as the gen build with the bezel locking mech, even the 2part case back. That was super rep. 

They then had the lite version that came out after with the wrong date wheel placement on the dial etc. 

I’m amazed we don’t see them again the new colour options are pretty cool. 

a Re-release would instantly destroy the value of the current reps :lol: imagine spending £700 to then be worth £100 

Intresting
2 hours ago, NCRich said:

Steeldive with omega dial...  gotta find one that fits...  or someone to make a stack...

Capone69

Hi, Mr newbie here

Can anyone advise on Geektime  as they are not on the TD list?

been offered a Pepsi with 904L, VR3186 from Clean Factories.

Suggestions?

C

BoobBandit

So @Aramis2288 , you’ve seen the RWI thread on this one yes?

Intresting
On 29/07/2021 at 22:59, Capone69 said:

Hi, Mr newbie here

Can anyone advise on Geektime  as they are not on the TD list?

been offered a Pepsi with 904L, VR3186 from Clean Factories.

Suggestions?

C

Please go read newcomers section mate.

• Like 1

Capone69
1 hour ago, Intresting said:

Please go read newcomers section mate.

I have but there is so much to navigate

Intresting
2 hours ago, Capone69 said:

I have but there is so much to navigate

stop expecting to be spoonfed.  

• Like 1

Capone69

stop expecting to be spoonfed.  

Well I wonder how you felt when you first started out. I’m not expecting to be spoon fed, simply expecting assistance from experienced guys and gals on here but clearly not! 
If I had experience in something, I would help and offer guidance not silly immature comments that aren’t civil! Remember, civility costs nothing.

Intresting
3 minutes ago, Capone69 said:

Well I wonder how you felt when you first started out. I’m not expecting to be spoon fed, simply expecting assistance from experienced guys and gals on here but clearly not! 
If I had experience in something, I would help and offer guidance not silly immature comments that aren’t civil! Remember, civility costs nothing.

nothing immature about my comments.  Got it lots worse and be thankful you didnt get bollocked like many others before you mate. 

So stop being a snowflake and strawberry and get on with life.

Besides, you have asked on 2 threads about Geek Time.  You are looking for validation to buy from a seller that, you have been, repeatedly, told is not. TD here.   What do you hope to find?  Someone to tell you its fine?   Just buy it if you want to already.    Stop wasting time and grow up. 

• Like 1

Capone69

nothing immature about my comments.  Got it lots worse and be thankful you didnt get bollocked like many others before you mate. 

So stop being a snowflake and strawberry and get on with life.

Besides, you have asked on 2 threads about Geek Time.  You are looking for validation to buy from a seller that, you have been, repeatedly, told is not. TD here.   What do you hope to find?  Someone to tell you its fine?   Just buy it if you want to already.    Stop wasting time and grow up. 

I though forums were for assistance and discussions, not for giving it the big one behind the keyboard thinking your clever! 
Typical keyboard warrior, I can picture a little skinny geek  sat at his computer getting off on being an arsehole to reasonable people simply asking questions because they are new to something!

Now you grow up geek boy and get a life and try being more civil in future..

tribefan
4 minutes ago, Capone69 said:

a little skinny geek

Compliments will get you nowhere around here.

• Like 3

TanGo
12 minutes ago, Capone69 said:

I though forums were for assistance and discussions, not for giving it the big one behind the keyboard thinking your clever! 
Typical keyboard warrior, I can picture a little skinny geek  sat at his computer getting off on being an arsehole to reasonable people simply asking questions because they are new to something!

Please don't be hostile to comments of @Intresting

You have really been given good advice. Take this advice.

You just need to get a little familiar with the forum. The atmosphere here is quite warm and friendly. You can feel it if you yourself are patient and friendly.

I would not call Mr. Intresting, "a little skinny geek" :giggle:

• Like 1

Capone69
8 minutes ago, TanGo said:

Please don't be hostile to comments of @Intresting

You have really been given good advice. Take this advice.

You just need to get a little familiar with the forum. The atmosphere here is quite warm and friendly. You can feel it if you yourself are patient and friendly.

I would not call Mr. Intresting, "a little skinny geek" :giggle:

No problem mate

Just don’t take kindly to being slated when I was totally civil 

Intresting
5 hours ago, Capone69 said:

How many times do you need to be told that we work with our TDs here and they are here for a reason?  Not once, but several times.  So yes, "conferences are for assistance and discussion."  You have been told.  Civilly.  YET you persist.  So just because you are civil in being a dumbass while being pig headed  and ignoring advice already given is no excuse.   Who needs growing up here. I am not an arsehole, but THE ARSEWHOLE that is happy to crap on asses like you all day long who whine all day when they don;t get the validation they seek.   Sad example of a person. 

Capone69

How many times do you need to be told that we work with our TDs here and they are here for a reason?  Not once, but several times.  So yes, "conferences are for assistance and discussion."  You have been told.  Civilly.  YET you persist.  So just because you are civil in being a dumbass while being pig headed  and ignoring advice already given is no excuse.   Who needs growing up here. I am not an arsehole, but THE ARSEWHOLE that is happy to crap on asses like you all day long who whine all day when they don;t get the validation they seek.   Sad example of a person. 

Get back in your box, and change your name to boring because you certainly aren’t interesting and you are really boring me now!

Intresting
37 minutes ago, Capone69 said:

Get back in your box, and change your name to boring because you certainly aren’t interesting and you are really boring me now!

You are right.  We all exist here for your entertainment and amusement.  In all of 19 posts here you are the epitome of wisdom, light and understanding.   Your repeated questions and seeking of validation is for our benefit, not yours, to bring us to your light!   How can we be so blind as not to see that!   And how dare we, be boring and unappreciative of your contribution!   Your not finding many comments of your dealer of choice here is no indication whatsoever that it is not recognised here, but rather a utter lack of awareness of how great your dealer is.   Never mind the hard work that the mods and the TDs here have put in over the YEARS in maintaining a successful TRUSTED DEALER list here.   No, you know better, because you are YOU.    
Go get a life elsewhere snowflake.  

• Like 1

Aramis2288
So [mention=107703]Aramis2288[/mention] , you’ve seen the RWI thread on this one yes?

Sorry, after a few days of a relative absence I dropped outta context a little bit. I am assuming that you must be referring to the RWI thread about CF GMT Master II?

• Like 1

BoobBandit

All good. Yup, thread next door.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure the CF is a good release. If you hadn’t seen the thread on RWI, it’s pretty much summed up with :

1. Lug width is a bit big (doesn’t bother me)

2. Bezel lip is a bit less prominent  (doesn’t bother me, hardly noticed)

3; Bezel insert has some variant shade of red from gen (debatable looks fine to me)

4: bezel scallops are too shallow ( to me this is the dead giveaway I can live with it, but if I can mod it I would)

5.  best movement to date (although a tear down has yet to confirm almost identical to VR3185)

long story short, for me it’s a winner, all miniscule things, one dead giveaway 

theres a lot of thread crapping and a few trolls on there, so the thread is like 1900 posts. To me the essentials are as stated above. Hope it helps. 

fin

• Like 1