Aramis2288

New Clean Factory Rolex GMT II Master

Intresting

Meanwhile, I believe the TDs have stock of the VSF 116610 LN and LV.   In fact a whole bunch of them have been delivered but are disappearing fast......

Flinnt
11 hours ago, Intresting said:

Meanwhile, I believe the TDs have stock of the VSF 116610 LN and LV.   In fact a whole bunch of them have been delivered but are disappearing fast......

Yeah apparently I snagged a VSF 126610LN and a VSF Omega Aqua Terra. Ordered 4 or 5 days ago when I heard the rumours VSF was about to release more stock. Heard back from TD yesterday, says he got them and took payment then. However a few days until QC as he got so snowed under with VSF orders. 
Holding my breath now. 

BoobBandit
On 29/06/2021 at 19:42, Intresting said:

jDleCJ.png

:drool:

BoobBandit

Looks like someone finally got some qc pics next door 

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9969168-cf-pepsi-picture-leaks-blro/page49

it looks good to me, anything else will have to be determined in person 

Intresting
4 hours ago, BoobBandit said:

Looks like someone finally got some qc pics next door 

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9969168-cf-pepsi-picture-leaks-blro/page49

it looks good to me, anything else will have to be determined in person 

yours arrived yet?

BoobBandit

I believe these QC pics are arriving for folks that ordered at the onset, I’m still waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoobBandit

Ok guys, I approved this beauty. Scrutinize away. d3f5b9cc6657e6e61396319077263d85.jpg
64308470628e94495121e79eaab683e3.jpg
b7c99f435b953e5b44fd1ce1496b0351.jpg
8c674bc5b9de81abe3a3fb4b5ef9e7dc.jpg

BoobBandit

1f76f263a35162c7da19cd92040e2445.jpg
8005709b5e09e9989cafd23881a45bd3.jpg
4de0dbd6f1772de8c2d4975d9b8b31d8.jpg
14d166f52cda6cc30c36c8e0579f4b3b.jpg

• Like 3

Intresting

looks stunning to me.   I can't tell between gen and rep without lupe, or high res photos, and lines drawn on pics about lumens being different in brightness etc.   Certainly can't spot the rep from 1.5 feet away which is the mandatory social distancing these days.   Lovely catch :)

• Like 1

Flinnt

It looks great. Got me lusting after one when I always thought my LN would do me when it came to modern Rollie GMTs. 

• Like 1

CollieWobbles

Looks fab to me :thumbsup2:

• Like 1

Intresting
4 hours ago, Flinnt said:

It looks great. Got me lusting after one when I always thought my LN would do me when it came to modern Rollie GMTs. 

Evidently Trusty has a whole bunch, according to his newsletter :)

Aramis2288

I just took another look at RWI thread about this watch. It got so ANAL-ysed that now I am anxious to order it.

Apparently, it has at least 7 massive tells (yes, 7+) so that the people from across the street will be pointing their fingers at you and shouting - fake watch! :blink:

Eeeeeehhhrrrr, as a wise man once said, come for watches, stay for drama. :facepalm:

Just kiddin' , I'm gonna order it anyway.

Edited by Aramis2288

Intresting
15 minutes ago, Aramis2288 said:

I just took another look at RWI thread about it watch. It got so ANAL-ysed that now I am anxious to order it.

Apparently, it has at least 7 massive tells (yes, 7+) so that the people from across the street will be pointing their fingers at you and shouting - fake watch! :blink:

Eeeeeehhhrrrr, as a wise man once said, come for watches, stay for drama. :facepalm:

I'm gonna order it anyway.

pray tell the 7 so we can all point and you and say fake when you get it :D

pbwatch
I just took another look at RWI thread about it watch. It got so ANAL-ysed that now I am anxious to order it.

I'm gonna order it anyway.

Total bollocks! Most of the guys are clueless no it all’s! Yes it’s not perf3ct but no rep is but mine is very good and running well. On the wrist it’s very good. That said I did mod the bezel lip slightly and will fit a gen crystal but fat lugs is rubbish and you don’t notice the slightly shorter minute hand in realilfe. These are blown up picture syndromes!
1729308ba2d8d72f3202d3e8fe14d0f9.jpg
377e34a120c90a65abb7e5997fb202e6.jpg
65765c6d4919edb55382e6aacce901c6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aramis2288
1 hour ago, Intresting said:

pray tell the 7 so we can all point and you and say fake when you get it :D

Disclaimer: The info below as well as the photos are gathered from a long-ass thread on RWI. 

Source: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9969168-cf-pepsi-picture-leaks-blro

So based on what I've read so far,  the current ANAL-ysis has proven the following:

(1) Hazy crystal

and

(2) Not good enough black hole on the cyclops

Regarding 1 & 2 I could partially agree. I used to have both Clean and VSF Hulks and indeed the green color pops more on VSF due to a clearer crystal and AR on the cyclops is also better. On the other hand, I own Clean/ZZF No-Date Sub and with a black dial underneath, I don't think the crystal looks hazy. Having said that, not even VSF Xtal is 100% gen-like as it does have a bit of an RGB reflection on the cyclops and for the 100% gen-like Xtal experience, one gotta install gen one.

(3) The bezel 'lip'. So long story short, Clean seems to be just using the submariner bezel for the GMT, while the bezel on the gen GMT II Master looks slightly different than the one on the sub (that's what got modded in the pictures posted above by @pbwatch ).

(4) Shorter minutes hand.

For (3) and (4) here's a bunch of pics (Left - Rep / Right - Gen):

jzvkb2.jpg jzvdTt.jpg

(5) Joint line between red and blue (or black and blue for the batman/batgirl) which according to some folks is visible under magnification and certain angles.

Personally, I don't quite see it oh so visible. Sure enough, you will always have some joint line unless they start using the exact same process and technology as Rolex. Nevertheless, I think that this seems to be the best Pepsi rep insert to date and the joint line is lightyears better comparing to the 'speedbumps' on other reps, barely visible if at all.

(6) Inaccurate shades of red and blue on the insert.

Well, the gen BLRO had several iterations of the bezel insert, each of which had a bit different shade of blue and red. The way the colors look depends also on the lighting conditions as well as the camera, so I really could not be arsed to think about the 50 shades of blue and red.

(7) Some people also say that the crown is super bad OOTB and it requires changing :facepalm:

(8) The fat lugs.

Here ok, they did use the Submariner case and the lugs are visibly thicker than a gen BLRO. Basically, it seems like they took a Submariner case and bezel, combined it with a GMT movement, hands, dial, bezel, and called it a GMT II Master. Is it a deal-breaker? While it's not ideal, for me it is not. I've been waiting a long time for a good GMT Pepsi rep so I think I will love it dearly for what it is until something better comes up.

Here again, Left - Rep / Right - Gen:

jzvgs8.webp jzvVhL.jpg jzvc9R.webp

1 hour ago, pbwatch said:

Total bollocks! Most of the guys are clueless no it all’s! Yes it’s not perf3ct but no rep is but mine is very good and running well. On the wrist it’s very good. That said I did mod the bezel lip slightly and will fit a gen crystal but fat lugs is rubbish and you don’t notice the slightly shorter minute hand in realilfe. These are blown up picture syndromes!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I've seen your photos on RWI as well. Looks stunning. No chance I will attempt touching the bezel, but perhaps I may consider dropping a gen Xtal. I know that Clean Factory does not have the best black hole effect (i.e., when compared to VSF) but am always rather reluctant to throw more $$$ on a rep (and a gen Xtal is about EUR 300...). Not sure I can be bothered, I will need to wait and see how it looks IRL.

For me, the ideal lifecycle of a rep is to buy the best version currently available, enjoy it for what it is until something better comes out, buy the better version, sell the old.

Edited by Aramis2288
  • Like 1

NCRich

Looks like a watch.  Enjoy.

Flyinhawaiian

Anyone happen to have any luck buying just the bracelet by itself?

Aramis2288

Before the raids, it was fairly feasible to get the bracelets, straps, clasps, or buckles separately. With the current situation, no idea how feasible it is. Better reach out to a couple of TDs and ask them.

Intresting

thanks @Aramis2288helpful summary.     In the end, its a rep.  If those are issues, get a gen.   Otherwise, just work out what is acceptable and what is a deal breaker and decide. 
Think it looks great.  :)  and its obviously selling very well.

• Like 1

Aramis2288
17 minutes ago, Intresting said:

thanks @Aramis2288helpful summary.     In the end, its a rep.  If those are issues, get a gen.   Otherwise, just work out what is acceptable and what is a deal breaker and decide. 
Think it looks great.  :)  and its obviously selling very well.

This. +1.

I did a similar thing with my Hulk. Ordered the ZZF V2s  when it seemed to be the best available at the time (despite the flaws). By the time I managed to get it (about 6 months later), there were already a ZZF V3 and VSF Hulks on the market. Got the VSF, as the consensus was that it was the #1, compared both, sold the ZZF.

On the other hand, I ordered the ZZF/Clean V3 sub no date literally a few days before the VSF started producing theirs, got it, thought it's good enough, and kept it.

No unrealistic expectations.

Edited by Aramis2288

GenTLe

Meanwhile I'm happy with my v3 Noob Hulk with v4 crystal, platinumized insert, lower crystal gasket and serviced 2836 :Whistle:

• Like 3

Aramis2288
13 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

Meanwhile I'm happy with my v3 Noob Hulk with v4 crystal, platinumized insert, lower crystal gasket and serviced 2836 :Whistle:

But mate, you have like, 20 boxes full of watches!

I bet you must own some extremely rare pieces like the first-ever noob-faked Hulk and so on :D

BoobBandit

I bet he has the RWG watch 

Aramis2288
17 minutes ago, BoobBandit said:

I bet he has the RWG watch 

I bet you snapped the one that was on M2M a while ago. :D