Aramis2288

New Clean Factory Rolex GMT II Master

Aramis2288
ah, that is a fine looking time piece! :thumbsup2:
You know what, screw Ploprof. THIS is the wrist presence you should be looking for.

cd6b385d0e215d913c369cb7d6a92c2c.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

BoobBandit

@Aramis2288 do they have it in yellow ?

• Like 1

Aramis2288
[mention=107703]Aramis2288[/mention] do they have it in yellow ?
Nah, just pink.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Intresting

errr  its a multifunction watch too.  You can sit on it when you get piles....  :D 

• Like 3

BoobBandit

never know when you’ll need a bidet\watch combo….good massage down there :balls: @Intresting @Aramis2288

• Like 1

NCRich
12 hours ago, deju said:

Oh they made a decent replica, dare I say super rep… they now go for £700 a pop and white colorways is unicorn shit. 

Super rep?  LOL, most of them didn't even function like the Ploprof and were 21J.  They were fairly awful with delaminating crystals and all sorts of problems.

If anyone bothered to make a decent rep the value of those existing now would be nil.

SteveA

Steel dive are doing a fairly decent ploppie homage 

deju
47 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Super rep?  LOL, most of them didn't even function like the Ploprof and were 21J.  They were fairly awful with delaminating crystals and all sorts of problems.

If anyone bothered to make a decent rep the value of those existing now would be nil.

The V2 was as the gen build with the bezel locking mech, even the 2part case back. That was super rep. 

They then had the lite version that came out after with the wrong date wheel placement on the dial etc. 

I’m amazed we don’t see them again the new colour options are pretty cool. 

a Re-release would instantly destroy the value of the current reps :lol: imagine spending £700 to then be worth £100 

Intresting
2 hours ago, NCRich said:

Steeldive with omega dial...  gotta find one that fits...  or someone to make a stack...