IMG-20210614-221433.jpg

IMG-20210614-221457.jpg

IMG-20210614-221523.jpg

IMG-20210614-222234.jpg

IMG-20210614-222331.jpg

IMG-20210614-222429.jpg

• Like 3

FunnyStarSystem

Oh wow, I didn't realize you made a thread for these, so excited to lug them! Sorry @Glaude but when I saw the ostrich she purchased for your Reverso I just knew I needed one too - along with the beautiful blue croc. The Petite Prince is a bit of an experiment in color, but I think it will work, stay tuned! 

Many thanks Madame @TanGo :clap:

PS I requested to punch my own holes, one of the perks I enjoy about custom ordering, otherwise my straps end up looking like Emmentaler!

• Like 2

Glaude
2 hours ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

Oh wow, I didn't realize you made a thread for these, so excited to lug them! Sorry @Glaude but when I saw the ostrich she purchased for your Reverso I just knew I needed one too - along with the beautiful blue croc. The Petite Prince is a bit of an experiment in color, but I think it will work, stay tuned! 

Many thanks Madame @TanGo :clap:

PS I requested to punch my own holes, one of the perks I enjoy about custom ordering, otherwise my straps end up looking like Emmentaler!

You did really well to get it, it's kind of the iconic strap for Reverso that Ostrich one ! Glad my order with Tanya made you want one, I'm sure you'll enjoy it ! French postal system is fucking up my delivery, pretty sure you'll get yours before mine :lol: Poor Tanya is moving heaven and earth to get mine to reach me !

• Like 1

TanGo
5 minutes ago, Glaude said:

You did really well to get it, it's kind of the iconic strap for Reverso that Ostrich one ! Glad my order with Tanya made you want one, I'm sure you'll enjoy it ! French postal system is fucking up my delivery, pretty sure you'll get yours before mine :lol: Poor Tanya is moving heaven and earth to get mine to reach me !

Glaude, don’t worry, I have a wealth of experience in methodically eating out the brains of postal operators with a teaspoon.

• Like 2

Intresting
On 15/06/2021 at 07:31, TanGo said:

IMG-20210614-221523.jpg

stunning.   Birkin on a wrist :)

• Like 1

FunnyStarSystem
On 16/06/2021 at 16:41, Glaude said:

I hope La Poste gets it to you soon! She sent me a photo of them nearing completion and I joked that I could tell which one was mine because it was distinctly longer than the other (I have a 21cm wrist) and was shocked when she said nope, the long one was yours, and told me the mind blowing dimensions. Are you putting a Reverso on your dog?!? :D Seriously, how thick is your wrist? Or do you just enjoy a long tail? But that can't be the case given the dimensions of the short end........

I Look forward to the wristies :thumbsup:

• Like 1

TanGo

I hope La Poste gets it to you soon! She sent me a photo of them nearing completion and I joked that I could tell which one was mine because it was distinctly longer than the other (I have a 21cm wrist) and was shocked when she said nope, the long one was yours, and told me the mind blowing dimensions. Are you putting a Reverso on your dog?!? :D Seriously, how thick is your wrist? Or do you just enjoy a long tail? But that can't be the case given the dimensions of the short end........

Considering the ratio of the straps, you and Glaude have approximately the same wrist size.

The Glaude's wrist doesn't seem wide, though, judging by the photo.

By the way, I can make a nice collar for your cat ;)

• Like 2

FunnyStarSystem
12 hours ago, TanGo said:

By the way, I can make a nice collar for your cat ;)

I would take you up on that, but if it's leather I'm quite sure she'd manage to chew it off herself, she's a bit wild :D

Glaude
20 hours ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

I hope I did not fuck up the dimension of the strap, a big doubt is suddenly filling me up :lol: 

I have a very "flat" wrist and bonny but I should have a slightly smaller wrist than yours

Off to check what measurement I gave Tanya and if they are wrong, hope the postal service DID lost the package :rofl: 

Edit : :Whistle:

• Like 1

FunnyStarSystem
21 hours ago, Glaude said:

I hope I did not fuck up the dimension of the strap, a big doubt is suddenly filling me up :lol: 

I have a very "flat" wrist and bonny but I should have a slightly smaller wrist than yours

Off to check what measurement I gave Tanya and if they are wrong, hope the postal service DID lost the package :rofl: 

Edit : :Whistle:

I suppose I should have mentioned it earlier, my apologies! I offer my strap to you but it seems in the time it will take to arrive here @TanGo will make you another. But I am willing, if for some reason it will take too long, since I have other straps coming. Just let me know and I will post mine to France when it arrives and then give her more time to replace it, mine is 82mm x 125mm fyi.

• Like 1

Glaude

I suppose I should have mentioned it earlier, my apologies! I offer my strap to you but it seems in the time it will take to arrive here @TanGo will make you another. But I am willing, if for some reason it will take too long, since I have other straps coming. Just let me know and I will post mine to France when it arrives and then give her more time to replace it, mine is 82mm x 125mm fyi.

Very much appreciated, but indeed, it'll not be needed, sending you a PM to discuss to continue this convo :) 

• Like 1