Marine_918

Next Best.....

Marine_918

Since VSF and others have been shut/raided, what are the opinions on the next best factory to VSF in terms of the Rolex 116610LV (hulk)? From what I can find Clean Factory (previously ZZF?) seems to be pretty high standards in terms of quality.

tribefan

It's more a question of what is available than what is best.

BadApple

Errrr Noo..... errrrrr V6.........  - got it @narikaa

Marine_918

From what I can tell, CF reps are still accessable.

Aramis2288
From what I can tell, CF reps are still accessable.

You can try to land a ZZF / VSF Hulk on M2M.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Marine_918
10 minutes ago, Aramis2288 said:

You can try to land a ZZF / VSF Hulk on M2M.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

What are the chances of someone selling one of the '2020' versions at a reasonable price though, from what I here people are holding on to the VSF versions regardless of the make because they are like gold dust to get hold of now.

Aramis2288
4 minutes ago, Marine_918 said:

What are the chances of someone selling one of the '2020' versions at a reasonable price though, from what I here people are holding on to the VSF versions regardless of the make because they are like gold dust to get hold of now.

I have 2 hulks, both from RWG TD. Reach out to me on priv. if you are interested.

Marine_918
34 minutes ago, BadApple said:

Errrr Noo..... errrrrr V6.........  - got it @narikaa

Are you saying no to CF haha?

GingerApple

I like this thread, very inventive! Not, 'Who has the best sub,' but 'Who has the second best Sub?' And your ploy worked, no one abused you and indeed everyone helped. You sir, are a genius!

FunnyStarSystem
11 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

I like this thread, very incentive! Not, 'Who has the best sub',' but 'Who has the second best Sub?' And your ploy worked, no one abused you and indeed everyone helped. You sir, are a genius!

It's only 8 posts in, have a little faith!

55 minutes ago, Marine_918 said:

Are you suggesting we're just a bunch of profiteers on here? Because I'll have you know we do no such thing, sir! And where are you "here'ing" such vile gossip anyway?

Marine_918
5 minutes ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

It's only 8 posts in, have a little faith!

Are you suggesting we're just a bunch of profiteers on here? Because I'll have you know we do no such thing, sir! And where are you "here'ing" such vile gossip anyway?

Not at all, but someone's crisis is someone else's opportunity. It would make perfect sense that any of the factories that have closed permanently, the prices of those watches on the second hand market are going to go up in price due to them not been available anymore. Especially the sort after brands/makes.

tribefan
35 minutes ago, Marine_918 said:

Not at all, but someone's crisis is someone else's opportunity. It would make perfect sense that any of the factories that have closed permanently, the prices of those watches on the second hand market are going to go up in price due to them not been available anymore. Especially the sort after brands/makes.

The vast majority of folks here are not going to play that reddit game, but they will be extremely reticent to sell to folks that will.

Flinnt

I’m placing my bets on the VSF tap flowing again in a few months. Although I have plenty of VSF watches, I want plenty more. 
I’m kicking myself for only buying one Noob Daytona and always thinking I can buy more later. I never imagined Noob would be under threat of not returning at this point in time. 

FunnyStarSystem
6 hours ago, Marine_918 said:

It was mostly tongue-in-cheek for the likes of the GingerPhallus, but the point about not profiteering on this site is true, anyone who tries will be tarred and feathered. So it's worth keeping your eyes on our M2M and creating a WTB post, no matter how unlikely it seems. :salute:

Intresting
1 hour ago, Flinnt said:

I’m placing my bets on the VSF tap flowing again in a few months. Although I have plenty of VSF watches, I want plenty more. 
I’m kicking myself for only buying one Noob Daytona and always thinking I can buy more later. I never imagined Noob would be under threat of not returning at this point in time. 

There will always be someone to take their place.   Its a matter of time, when the market is so lucrative.   Heck, the CCP might get into the action themselves. 

Marine_918
3 hours ago, Flinnt said:

Hope your right! I was the same, I bought the VSF Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean early last year and had my eye on the VSF 'Hulk' for this year but never quite got round to buying it!!! 

3 hours ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

It was mostly tongue-in-cheek for the likes of the GingerPhallus, but the point about not profiteering on this site is true, anyone who tries will be tarred and feathered. So it's worth keeping your eyes on our M2M and creating a WTB post, no matter how unlikely it seems. :salute:

Thanks for the advice, I'll head over to   that section.

BadApple

How long have you worked for this "CF" Factory ??? 

narikaa

Yes indeed

strange times

There's a guy over on Repgeeks trawling for Noob Daytonas offering $1250 a pop currently

Edited by narikaa