court

Breitling Endurance Pro 44mm

court

Just wondering if anyone has pulled the trigger on the new Breitling Endurance Pro 44mm rep yet.  I only see it on Trusty's website though I'm sure its available from anywhere.  It looks good out of the box looking at the pictures, but they are just pictures.  Its quartz like the gen so good as a summer beater.  I wonder how the DLC coated stainless compated to the 'Breitlight' )whatever that is lol) of the gen?

Thoughts welcome.

Justoffcentre

I had the dlc cheaper dlc version with the corrected black date wheel version in blue and it was nice (movement was not the same quartz though).

Im trying to source the better plastic (not sure exactly what it is) with same quartz version from sead…I’ll see how it goes. A couple of other dealers I have seen them able to source from original factory. 

Horace Derwent

Hmmmm....on Trustytime website i see only one verison in different colours.

This is the blue one, for example

Is this the cheap or the 'better' version ?

Edited by Horace Derwent

Justoffcentre
1 hour ago, Horace Derwent said:

Hmmmm....on Trustytime website i see only one verison in different colours.

This is the blue one, for example

Is this the cheap or the 'better' version ?

Yeah that is the cheap version, the best version is not listed on TDs that I can see. You have to ask, I had a Tag Heuer Aquaracer x  Bamford full box and papers that was amazing. It saying this one comes with all that but if really from the same factory it should be amazing quality!

Horace Derwent

Wow,

i didn't knwo this, i thought the only Endurance rep was the one i linked in my previous post.

So, @sead1999 carries also the 'Hi Quality' version ?

Edited by Horace Derwent

Teamjlf

Hi all , refugee member from RWI here….

The endurance Pro you want is made by “original factory”. I have one and the quality is excellent.  It has a full carbon fibre case ( not DLC coated steel ) and carbon fibre buckle and the quartz movement functions exactly as per genuine.  Great rep and the colour matching is quite good.  IMHO it qualifies as a NWBIG.   It is pricey though at @ $440 - $460 USD.

Unsure how to link pics here on RWG so I may check back in with a pic of mine when I sort it out.

Thanks

Edited by Teamjlf
  • Like 1

Teamjlf
[url=https://clickpix.org/image/zm70an][img=https://clickpix.org/images/zm70an.jpg][/url]

Edited by Teamjlf
Double post

Thenightwatchman1

I’ve had the cheaper version, which was good but the dearer versions are so expensive.

unlimited__one
On 01/08/2022 at 01:35, Teamjlf said:

Hi all , refugee member from RWI here….

The endurance Pro you want is made by “original factory”. I have one and the quality is excellent.  It has a full carbon fibre case ( not DLC coated steel ) and carbon fibre buckle and the quartz movement functions exactly as per genuine.  Great rep and the colour matching is quite good.  IMHO it qualifies as a NWBIG.   It is pricey though at @ $440 - $460 USD.

Unsure how to link pics here on RWG so I may check back in with a pic of mine when I sort it out.

Thanks

Do you know TD's that can provide it? 

Bibbs

Sorry to bump something a little old, but is there a version with a correct "9"?

I emailed Trusty and he said there was 1 version available, but I've 'seen' several even on Ali Express. 

Justoffcentre

The original factory version is the one to have, absolutely great. Don’t cheap out on the dlc version.

3AFLj8.jpg
3AFeOK.jpg
3AF2uR.jpg

• Like 2

tonyrubicon

@Justoffcentre looks awesome. Which site did you get it from? In the market for a good quality rep.