Intresting

TUDOR'S LATEST BRONZO 39MM BB58

Intresting

Tudor just released this.   BB58    Bronze.  39mm   Bronze bracelet that has Tudor's own glidelock system.   Yay or nay?   I hope they rep this.

ZgoMh4.png

ZgosnI.png

Zgousc.png

Zgo7ZX.png

• Like 3

brang1

yay 

Devil

I’m a fan but I’m biased as love everything Tudor, although can understand if it’s not for everyone 

jcagara08

white dress shirts would hate this right? 

I mean c'mon with all the oxidation it will receive when normally wearing it or soaking it in sea water, yep not for me!

Aidan1927

Yay from me but I am a big Tudor fan. Problem for me is I have had two Tudor BB reps and the pearl on the bezel  has come of bothe of them.

GenTLe

Too much bronze for me. It's of on watch head, but not also on the bracelet.

BravoDelta

ZgOcjI.jpg

• Like 4

BM284

I’ve been looking at this a lot on Instagram - I really like it, not so keen on the bracelet- but not does come with the ‘nato’, and tbh prefer the look on a nato or leather. Guess Tudor would need to produce a bronze deployant clasp to accompany any leather strap option. 

SteveA

Not a fanboi but I really like this,something different.But fuck knows what it’ll look like in a couple of months,I like shiny not oxidised or patina .

Edited by SteveA

BadApple

Apart from too small it's too yellow and brown........ looks like newborn baby poo......

• Like 1

GingerApple

Nowt but a Gingermariner. Old news. All gingers are cunts however, therefore it's an abomination.

tribefan

If this gets rep'd I would buy it in a heartbeat. Gen is a lot of dough to see how it patinas.

NCRich

Gonna get this in rep.

• Like 1

Zarbus

I love it, but as others have commented I am curious about the oxidation of the bracelet vs. shirts.

Otherwise it is perfect... 39mm + adjustable bracelet = winner for me

BoobBandit

I like it, but I’m not sure how it would age. I’ll take the BB58 with patina on steel  already done for the lower price point. I’d take the Pelagos in blue at this price point 

rusky27

Yeh makes me wonder if at the end of a day, you'd have a big black oxide mark on your skin. I'd imagine if the gen didn't your rep would leave a mark like a 50p claw machine gold watch hehe. 

I do like it though.... 

Edited by rusky27

Intresting

If the bracelet ages like how the 43 Bronze patinas, wearing it will be a major problem, especially with sleeves.  There will be a green ring round the wrist.  Urgh.  

I can also see a future slate grey and even Bucherrer edition.

A ZF rep will be stunning though.

tribefan

So is this not available in the US?

Zg1gOW.png

Devil
11 minutes ago, tribefan said:

So is this not available in the US?

Zg1gOW.png

All that matters is it's available in mainland China :thumbsup2:

• Like 1

Glaude
8 hours ago, BadApple said:

Apart from too small it's too yellow and brown........ looks like newborn baby poo......

Brown I don't mind, but this bronze is way too much toward aged gold,  too much yellow as you said, at least one those renders pics

8 hours ago, tribefan said:

If this gets rep'd I would buy it in a heartbeat. Gen is a lot of dough to see how it patinas.

I'm sure the rep will be more pleasing to the eye, they'll fuck up the accuracy of the bronze material, but it'll be better than the gen :lol: 

• Like 1

Intresting

How many watches are out there that have fully bronze bracelets as well?    I know of Oris, and Zelos does a bronze/stainless steel hybrid, with stainless inner links so that your wrist does not turn green.   Pins are all stainless though, as bronze is too soft.   Wonder how Tudor does it.  

I also am unsure if I would like the ENTIRE watch (bracelet included) with a patina.  

Flinnt

When I always try to buy watches on bracelets, I’d prefer to take this on leather. 
Well I’ll take it on whatever ZF offer and switch a nice leather onto it. Tango would do something nice for it. 

MA123

Love the new glidelock clasp. 

But hate the Bronze!

Still hoping for a BB58 GMT in the future…..

Or a BB58 black with white indices and ceramic bezel.  
But that could be too much of a submariner killer, so i guess unlikely

Diplomatico

I absolutely fucking love this!!!!

GingerApple

Has anyone seen the official Tudor video on Instagram today showing how they make the bronze? Let me see if I can link it....

What I note is just how totally mechanised the process is. Humans really don't get a look in. No wonder the Chinese can replicate modern watches so well. This just makes me ever more sure that Reps are the way to go and Gens are ridiculously overpriced (Tudor being amongst the more reasonable though tbf).

• Like 2