Sign in to follow this  
Dylan88888

Yacht Master 2 - latest version

Dylan88888

Recently ordered a Yacht Master 2 from one of our TD’s for the lads graduation. He really loves this model. Then again he loves a lot of things that I don’t!

But I guess being 6’ 5” he can pull off the larger sized watch that a short arse like me can’t. He said he saw the same model on the postman’s wrist who is also 6’ 5” and he liked it a lot. Gets on very well with the postman does my lad.

Anyway, I know little about the features of the rep watch so if you have any goodly advice on what to look out for on the QC’s then do share. 

BadApple

Rolex officialdom on here etc. say they aren’t a true Rolex. Personally I like them. You won’t see many on here on M2M or wrist shots because of this. Movements haven’t been replicated in the reps so tend to be part working bodge ups. 

Dylan88888
2 hours ago, BadApple said:

Rolex officialdom on here etc. say they aren’t a true Rolex. Personally I like them. You won’t see many on here on M2M or wrist shots because of this. Movements haven’t been replicated in the reps so tend to be part working bodge ups. 

Thanks for the insight. I guess the positive to take from it is that there will not be many around. It’s an ugly beauty thing with at watch. 

still it will keep the lad happy