brang1

So, you would love a Doxa but do not have the Coin

NCRich
20 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Can't say this enough.  Never ever follow any advice by @Popperini

NEVER EVER.  Anything that you might see in a photo of mine just ignore.  If it is an issue I will fix it. Most of the time its just optics.  It is never a jackleg remediation type thing.

OK, so maybe a little harsh.  Sorry.

GingerApple
7 minutes ago, NCRich said:

OK, so maybe a little harsh.  Sorry.

I thought you were more of a twat to the new guy than Poppadoodle.  In case you're still in the apologising mood. Not very welcoming, especially for a supposed Mod.

BadPickle
2 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

I thought you were more of a twat to the new guy than Poppadoodle.  In case you're still in the apologising mood. Not very welcoming, especially for a supposed Mod.

Huh?  

GingerApple
5 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Huh?  

Old guy then. I thought Efeo was a new guy. It seems he's a very old  member. Anyway, I thought Rich was more of a twat to Efeo than Poppadoodle.

Popperini

8 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Anyway, I thought Rich was more of a twat to Efeo than Poppadoodle.

Well, I wasn’t even slightly taken aback by Rich’s response, as I assumed his reply was in the same spirit of good humour as my suggestion.

GingerApple
9 minutes ago, Popperini said:

Well, I wasn’t even slightly taken aback by Rich’s response, as I assumed his reply was in the same spirit of good humour as my suggestion.

Shhhhhhh!

Let's have fun guilt tripping him!!!!!

Efeo
I am not even sure wtf you are talking about.

Sorry my English is poor.
I talk about the gap between the case and the endlink
(do not know the meaning of wtf)

Enviado desde mi CLT-L09 mediante Tapatalk

Popperini
11 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Shhhhhhh!

Let's have fun guilt tripping him!!!!!

Well as I said, I thought his reply was in jest - but having discovered he regrets his harsh response, now I’m inconsolable.

And it’s best if Efeo never finds out what “wtf” means.

• Like 1

BadPickle

Did the snowflake bus make an unscheduled stop 

• Like 1

GingerApple
4 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Did the snowflake bus make an unscheduled stop 

I just don't like Mods bullying people.

NCRich
49 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

So I don't often like to explain why we sometimes have to seem pissy.  I am the president of a condo association which has 15 buildings.  One of them burned to the ground Sunday evening.  I have been on the phone or in person talking to the people who no longer have a place to live/rent.

Yeah  sorry for the bullying.

GingerApple
18 minutes ago, NCRich said:

So I don't often like to explain why we sometimes have to seem pissy.  I am the president of a condo association which has 15 buildings.  One of them burned to the ground Sunday evening.  I have been on the phone or in person talking to the people who no longer have a place to live/rent.

Yeah  sorry for the bullying.

Did you just bite?

:fishing:

BadPickle
1 hour ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Ah but it’s ok for the rest of your gang to do it 

gotcha  :thumbsup2:

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Ah but it’s ok for the rest of your gang to do it 

gotcha  :thumbsup2:

Hmmm. Where to start. 1 Don't have a gang. 2. I always call it out.

cvp3

Went with the frog. Tried to buy the seamanstern but AE wanted to collect tax making the price $192 after coupon. Froggy was free ship and no tax along with a $10 OFF coupon.

9869566-E-5-C78-4383-9466-61-B02-D18042-

54-AAE5-A3-462-F-443-B-9158-1225-E996-AA

• Like 1

GingerApple
6 hours ago, cvp3 said:

Went with the frog. Tried to buy the seamanstern but AE wanted to collect tax making the price $192 after coupon. Froggy was free ship and no tax along with a $10 OFF coupon.

9869566-E-5-C78-4383-9466-61-B02-D18042-

Still horrific, but a lot better than the other one. The bracelet at least matches the case (the other one is a horrible, shiny  bracelet compared to a darker, brushed case). This bracelet also fits the lugs, everything is properly aligned, plus it has a frog on it! 

• Like 1

Redfire1066

jakxlY.jpg

• Like 2

splke
2 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Still horrific, but a lot better than the other one. The bracelet at least matches the case (the other one is a horrible, shiny  bracelet compared to a darker, brushed case). This bracelet also fits the lugs, everything is properly aligned, plus it has a frog on it! 

you are such a dick splash :lol:

they are belting and as usual you are talking out your ginger hole 

GingerApple
1 hour ago, splke said:

you are such a dick splash :lol:

they are belting and as usual you are talking out your ginger hole 

Me and your missus know.

splke
49 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Me and your missus know.

she wears a DW so probably both as fucking  useless

• Like 1

eb211

Ordered the Seestern 300 on Sunday the 19th directly from Seestern. Paid the express delivery  to get here faster (Don't want the wife to see before coming back from her trip on the 6th of October, lol) wrote email to Seestern on the 21st at 11pm... which is 11am the 22nd up in China to find out a shipping, and they said that they were shipping out, and I will receive a tracking number later that day, but nothing. Waited again another day for yesterday the 22nd at 11pm... which is 11am the 23rd up there in China, and I wrote to them to please provide me with the tracking, and shipping provider. They wrote back saying that they will update me with the tracking info today... so far, it is 1:23 pm here, and Friday the 24th at 1:23 am up in China. Hmmm, lord knows what's going on. You have to write to these people at night, because they are exactly 12 hours ahead of Eastern time in the US.  I need that order to exit China before they enter another national holiday of theirs on the 1st of October.  Am I getting the run around? Express delivery a bad idea? 

Edited by eb211
Correction

Popperini

@eb211 They're almost certainly lying to you about the shipping. It's the same with every Chinese seller - they assure you they'll be sending it by some registered postal service on precisely so and so date, but it's meaningless. It'll get bundled in with all their other shipments on whichever is the cheapest (or currently most reliable) outward service. It's just the way they all work, and there's nothing really that can be done except just know and accept that's how it'll be when you start the purchase process...

Redfire1066

Heimdallr Watches Official store, WRWatches and SanMartin Watches, ((Gnomon Watches, Singapore should be mentioned too for there excellent customer service)) have always delivered to me quickly to the UK by FEDEX Express Airmail with detailed tracking.  Never been more than 5 days …. Often 3 days.  Occasionally, there is a delay putting the order together… but once posted …  delivered quickly.

Only very slow deliveries and delays I have experience have come from the Gate purchases. 

• Like 1

Reacher01
2 hours ago, eb211 said:

Ordered the Seestern 300 on Sunday the 19th directly from Seestern. Paid the express delivery  to get here faster (Don't want the wife to see before coming back from her trip on the 6th of October, lol) wrote email to Seestern on the 21st at 11pm... which is 11am the 22nd up in China to find out a shipping, and they said that they were shipping out, and I will receive a tracking number later that day, but nothing. Waited again another day for yesterday the 22nd at 11pm... which is 11am the 23rd up there in China, and I wrote to them to please provide me with the tracking, and shipping provider. They wrote back saying that they will update me with the tracking info today... so far, it is 1:23 pm here, and Friday the 24th at 1:23 am up in China. Hmmm, lord knows what's going on. You have to write to these people at night, because they are exactly 12 hours ahead of Eastern time in the US.  I need that order to exit China before they enter another national holiday of theirs on the 1st of October.  Am I getting the run around? Express delivery a bad idea? 

It depends largely on the seller, but when they list it as 10 day delivery you will usually get it in a couple of weeks (oddly enough never in 10 days, in my experience).

Was the item listed as 10 day delivery?

eb211
2 hours ago, Reacher01 said:

It depends largely on the seller, but when they list it as 10 day delivery you will usually get it in a couple of weeks (oddly enough never in 10 days, in my experience).

Was the item listed as 10 day delivery?

The watch was ordered directly from the Seestern company's website. They have it as free shipping is anywhere from 14 to 21 days I believe, and express shipping is 3 to 14 days. I am hoping that it leaves China before their upcoming holiday.

• Like 1