brang1

So, you would love a Doxa but do not have the Coin

tribefan
14 minutes ago, eb211 said:

The watch was ordered directly from the Seestern company's website. They have it as free shipping is anywhere from 14 to 21 days I believe, and express shipping is 3 to 14 days. I am hoping that it leaves China before their upcoming holiday.

I think 3-14 days or 14-21 days is your clue here. It's gonna take 14 days plus or minus either way.

eb211

Has anyone here actually held the Doxa 300T in their hands to do an actual side to side comparison to the Seestern? One thing that I notice on the Seestern is the very deep rehaut, which I am not sure that any of the Doxas have that type of rehaut. The Tactical Frog does not seem to have that deep rehaut. What is everyone's opinion on this?

• Like 1

processengr

Question: Is this the correct billing for the Seestern? I have had zero response since ordering Sept. 6th, payment was through PayPal. I sent several emails, one from different email address, tried contacting through website, but crickets....

Seller info
WICKED WATCH GMBH
http://www.wickedwatch.ch

$179.90
Purchase details
Orange Seestern Vintage Sub 300 mechanical movement Dive Watch
Color:Orange Rubber strap:add rubber strap
$189.90

eb211
1 hour ago, processengr said:

Question: Is this the correct billing for the Seestern? I have had zero response since ordering Sept. 6th, payment was through PayPal. I sent several emails, one from different email address, tried contacting through website, but crickets....

Seller info
WICKED WATCH GMBH
http://www.wickedwatch.ch
o
$179.90
Purchase details
Orange Seestern Vintage Sub 300 mechanical movement Dive Watch
Color:Orange Rubber strap:add rubber strap
$189.90

Funny how I am placed as a Newbie. I used to be very active on this forum years ago! lol... I guess I have to start over again

Theduke.williams

Ordered the Orange face.

Used the free shipping method.

Been shipping for 9 days now with no updates.

I hope this lives up to my mantra of 'consider the payment lost - that way when a package arrives you'll have a nice surprise!'.

Ho Hum.

Redfire1066

@eb211   ..  true about the rehaut.  Also, on the Genuine DOXA the "Beads of Rice bracelet" extends below the lugs out to the case perimeter.  Additionally the outer bezel numerical markers in Orange are inverted on the Genuine but 75% the  other way round on the "Tactical Frog" . . ..   

jaRCS2.jpg

jaRTLE.jpg

Edited by Redfire1066

processengr
10 hours ago, eb211 said:

The billing is correct, but you need to contact them at -- [email protected]

I have sent several emails to  [email protected], from two different email addresses, filled out the form on the Seesterm watches website that promises response in 48hrs. and filled out contact form on Wicked watches website....crickets....

AliExpress has same watches, might have been better to buy through them....

Edited by processengr

Redfire1066

jaGryL.jpg

• Like 8

Reacher01

On 23/09/2021 at 23:20, eb211 said:

The watch was ordered directly from the Seestern company's website. They have it as free shipping is anywhere from 14 to 21 days I believe, and express shipping is 3 to 14 days. I am hoping that it leaves China before their upcoming holiday.

I'm in the same situation (with a rep) but I'm not really hopeful. There was an holiday already this week and things look really slow in China.
So I'll just wait.

Edited by Reacher01

processengr

Question for the modders/mod... @NCRich  Would this dial fit? https://theyobokies.com/?mod=product&sec=item&task=detail&id=443 On RWI, there is a mod who apparently hand makes copies of the DOXA dials, but I think he is in France. 

Edited by processengr
  • Like 1

Popperini
7 hours ago, processengr said:

On RWI, there is a mod who apparently hand makes copies of the DOXA dials, but I think he is in France. 

I think you mean @manodeoro - who's also here, and mentioned his Doxa dials earlier in this thread.

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/163108-so-you-would-love-a-doxa-but-do-not-have-the-coin/&do=findComment&comment=2403341

• Like 2

Abe Fromen

Decided to pull the trigger on a turquoise seastern and sadly, sold out on their sight and on Ali. :( 

cvp3

Got my light blue frog tonight. 7 days from order to receipt. Interesting side note. My order came in a DHL bag. Inside was the shipping box which was ripped open. I was positive there would be no watch inside, but thankfully I was wrong.

GingerApple
7 hours ago, cvp3 said:

I was positive there would be no watch inside, but thankfully I was wrong.

See @splke!!!!!

That proves that me and your missus are right!!!!! This is a  watch so ugly that having opened the package to steal it, the postal worker chokes on it's horrible looks and puts the fucker back.

You lot don't have working eyes.

• Like 4

CollieWobbles
8 hours ago, cvp3 said:

Got my light blue frog tonight. 7 days from order to receipt. Interesting side note. My order came in a DHL bag. Inside was the shipping box which was ripped open. I was positive there would be no watch inside, but thankfully I was wrong.

They probably wanted the orange dial version!!!!!!!

splke
1 hour ago, TheGingerFerret said:

See @splke!!!!!

That proves that me and your missus are right!!!!! This is a  watch so ugly that having opened the package to steal it, the postal worker chokes on it's horrible looks and puts the fucker back.

You lot don't have working eyes.

Beauty is in  the eye of the beholder and luckily for you there is always someone for everyone otherwise you would be as loved as a leper in  a brothel  Unless of course you were minted and as peter crouch found wealth saves you from a life of celibacy, only worshipped by mrs palm and her 5 daughters !

Bolox asside i went to cw in leeds to try the sub200 for size but they talked me into trying the yellow 300 as i didnt not like the bracelet sel fit on the 200, and my initial reaction was not great as the dial was too small and lots of metal dwarfing it . i loved the bor sel fit though and at this price it was the right purchase for me,i still want to try a brietling  so2 in yellow 44mm  when ever berrys let me in the wankers , tried the gate but thet look shite and the tds want far too much for a try before i buy gen

so this will suffice for now it has really grown on me and i have not really worn anything else since 

any road fuck off you ginger twat i feel nauseous enough without typing  such a massive retort (for me) for the likes of you 

Peace & love you cunt

• Like 3

CollieWobbles

LOL

cvp3

IMG-5292.jpg

IMG-5296.jpg

IMG-5295.jpg

• Like 2

processengr

Finally! Got it from Ali for $10 more...

51582058473_65b43d10ee_b.jpg

• Like 2

Abe Fromen
Redfire1066

I also noticed the "Tactical Frog" Text has been removed from the dial. . .  . ..   :Thinking:

Popperini
2 minutes ago, Redfire1066 said:

I also noticed the "Tactical Frog" Text has been removed from the dial. . .  . ..   :Thinking:

It's hopped it.

• Like 1

Redfire1066
1 minute ago, Popperini said:

It's hopped it.

:rofl:

splke

now to find a nice 41/42/43  mm black dialed blasted or titanium field/pilot homage 

not paying 500 quid for the hamilton titanium khaki or a bag of sand for the outcry ltd edition