Caramel granola

Wanting to learn more

Caramel granola

Hi everyone

Just recently joined the forum! Can anyone recommend any good videos or any good reading about watches?

Trying to get more of an understanding about what to look out for and any tips about what I should and shouldn't be wanting to buy.

Cheers!

GenTLe
1 hour ago, Caramel granola said:

Hi everyone

Just recently joined the forum! Can anyone recommend any good videos or any good reading about watches?

Trying to get more of an understanding about what to look out for and any tips about what I should and shouldn't be wanting to buy.

Cheers!

For the watches, meaning how they work and the techniques to repair them, I'd suggest this: 

B08V4QG2FV.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SX500_.jpg

But for things like "what to look out for and any tips about what I should and shouldn't be wanting to buy" the best source is the forum, starting from:

• Like 3

BadApple
2 hours ago, Caramel granola said:

Hi everyone

Cheers!

Look at the New Members Section - all you need is in there....... 

Caramel granola
22 hours ago, GenTLe said:

For the watches, meaning how they work and the techniques to repair them, I'd suggest this: 

B08V4QG2FV.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SX500_.jpg

But for things like "what to look out for and any tips about what I should and shouldn't be wanting to buy" the best source is the forum, starting from:

Cheers mate, will take a look at both!

22 hours ago, BadApple said:

Look at the New Members Section - all you need is in there....... 

Great stuff, thanks!