Aramis2288

Best Watch YouTube Channels:

GenTLe
5 hours ago, thejudge said:

Might wanna check out Watch Gringa = Jennie Elle + Alcohol

watch gringa - YouTube

Ahahah, funny :D

BoobBandit
Might wanna check out Watch Gringa = Jennie Elle + Alcoholwatch gringa - YouTube

A: if she’s being satirical, she’s a genius

B: if that’s really her, she’s batshit crazy

C: how many male comedians walked that line

D: how many batshit crazy comedians do people still call geniuses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aramis2288
A: if she’s being satirical, she’s a genius  

B: if that’s really her, she’s batshit crazy

C: how many male comedians walked that line

D: how many batshit crazy comedians do people still call geniuses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Batshit crazy

But that's not necessarily a bar thing tho.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

BoobBandit
14 minutes ago, Aramis2288 said:

Batshit crazy emoji28.png

But that's not necessarily a bar thing tho.

Not necessarily. Richard Prior, James Belushi, Chris Farley. Shit, Salvador Dali…you ever seen the video of him popping out a giant egg? Genius? Crazy?  Idiot savant. To the layperson, batshit crazy 

Aramis2288
Not necessarily. Richard Prior, James Belushi, Chris Farley. Shit, Salvador Dali…you ever seen the video of him popping out a giant egg? Genius? Crazy? 
Both, probably. The red line is usually very thin when it comes to gebius and/or sanity.

Glaude
On 09/07/2021 at 00:05, Aramis2288 said:

I honestly curious whether they could be that immensely dumb to think this is gonna end up well? Or is there some sort of hidden agenda?

If I was to bet, I would certainly put my money on option number 1. emoji23.png

Given how they are completely full of themselves (I mean we are talking about guys that thought the could sell their Youtube channel to Netflix and make a ton of money with that ... in the same episode you can see them struggling with renting a bigger place because of how costly it would be ) I think option 1 is then a very very safe bet !

Aramis2288
Given how they are completely full of themselves (I mean we are talking about guys that thought the could sell their Youtube channel to Netflix and make a ton of money with that ... in the same episode you can see them struggling with renting a bigger place because of how costly it would be ) I think option 1 is then a very very safe bet !

Yeah. I bet the high level plan was smth along these lines: we are gonna disappear and make everybody worried and talk crap about us -> after a week or so it will turn out that we were doing charity and shit -> everybody will feel bad for being wrong about us -> they will apologize -> free publicity.

Well, nope

As Archie said, they gotta eat a shit sandwich now.

• Like 1

Glaude
13 minutes ago, Aramis2288 said:

Yeah. I bet the high level plan was smth along these lines: we are gonna disappear and make everybody worried and talk crap about us -> after a week or so it will turn out that we were doing charity and shit -> everybody will feel bad for being wrong about us -> they will apologize -> free publicity.

Well, nope emoji23.png

As Archie said, they gotta eat a shit sandwich now.

I could be wrong but I feel like the grey market is very much based on trust, at one point or the other, it's involved in the deal making. From the few videos I've watched from them, it seems even more important in the way they are were doing business. If they recover from it, this kind of stunt will take away from them the heavy hitter of watch buying and only leave them the "peasant" after a good deal or two. Surely they are people out there ready to take their spot and be very much happy about their demise and I'm sure they'll use all the tool they have to put the final nail in their coffin

• Like 1

Aramis2288
I could be wrong but I feel like the grey market is very much based on trust, at one point or the other, it's involved in the deal making. From the few videos I've watched from them, it seems even more important in the way they are were doing business. If they recover from it, this kind of stunt will take away from them the heavy hitter of watch buying and only leave them the "peasant" after a good deal or two. Surely they are people out there ready to take their spot and be very much happy about their demise and I'm sure they'll use all the tool they have to put the final nail in their coffin

I guess that the deal making for the grey market watch dealer consists of 2 parts:

1. Selling the undoubtedly gen watches to people for a good price.

2. Apparently (I wasn't aware of it before) cooperating with other grey market watch dealers.

The (1) should be fairly easy to maintain even after such a fuck-up, the (2), not so much. Especially when your fellow grey market watch dealers got impacted by your actions and as a result started seeing you as a semi-direct threat similar to a monkey playing with a hand grenade. They may not want to do business with you anymore.

Now, the (2) could of course impact the (1), since you still gotta source these watches from somewhere, and flying around the states and buying them from random individuals may not necessarily provide you with the volume required to grow your business....

• Like 1

Flinnt
On 09/07/2021 at 22:52, Aramis2288 said:

Speaking about Social Media in general, some of the folks are pretty excited by Jenni Elle.

Well, completely accidentally, I found another lady, who seems to have 2 huge arguments for Rolex collecting. It took me good 5 minutes to realize there are some watches on these pictures.

https://www.instagram.com/vekiss_2/

P.S. I would like to dedicate this post wholeheartedly to @TheGingerFerret and @BoobBandit. You will thank me later :thumbsup:

They could easily be DH Gate watches. Because who the hell is ever going to look at the watches. 

Aramis2288

It seems like Anthony from TPG decided to eat the shit sandwich after all

Zarbus
On 11/07/2021 at 04:09, Aramis2288 said:

It seems like Anthony from TPG decided to eat the shit sandwich after all emoji28.png

That's the best they could do at this point anyways.

I don't know if we can trust what he says yet, and if he is genuine when he says he's taking full ownership of their mistake (or if he knows that's what what people are expecting him to say) to control the existing damage and restore a tiny bit his image and his integrity.

Regardless, he's doing the right thing at this point by

1. apologizing to his viewers
  2. taking full ownership of the mistake
  3. pausing Social Media for a week to let the dust settle a little bit
  4. promising that they'll be more transparent/straightforward moving forward and they'll stop acting like divas

Are they going to succeed in restoring their image? Time will tell... (Pun intended :))

PS: We can also note that he's trying to be more humble in this video by wearing a "cheap" BLNR instead of a Richard Mille