Shawnny

Carbon Fiber Rolex?

Shawnny

I never thought that I’d like a Rolex. But, the carbon fiber versions are kinda making me stiff. And, I need to add a carbon fiber watch to my collection. What do you guys think about them?  Thanks! 

BadApple

jjjJlL.gif

• Like 1

Aramis2288

Which carbon fiber Rolex?

There is: 

- OMF DiW GMT II Master in forged carbon (haven't really seen anybody buying it so it's hard to assess the quality, plus the movement is a bit concerning)

- OMF fat A7750 DiW Daytona in forged carbon (way thicker than Noob clone, which makes it inaccurate)

- Noob  4130 clone movement DiW forged carbon Daytona (probably the best carbon Rolex out there, but as of now, it's impossible to buy because Noob has been put down)

Shawnny
1 hour ago, Aramis2288 said:

Which carbon fiber Rolex?

There is: 

- OMF DiW GMT II Master in forged carbon (haven't really seen anybody buying it so it's hard to assess the quality, plus the movement is a bit concerning)

- OMF fat A7750 DiW Daytona in forged carbon (way thicker than Noob clone, which makes it inaccurate)

- Noob  4130 clone movement DiW forged carbon Daytona (probably the best carbon Rolex out there, but as of now, it's impossible to buy because Noob has been put down)

I haven’t pinned down which yet. Although, I do like the Daytona’s. Choosing  which one will take some time. 

Actually there’s a few watches I want to buy, for that reason. I could see a crack down coming and this whole hobby coming to an end, fast. I’ve always been surprised that we can buy these watches at all.  It’s time to get, while the gettin’s good. 

Edited by Shawnny

Flyinhawaiian

Personally not my cup of tea but at least it’s not one of those clear plastic ones that are getting hyped up right now 

Aramis2288

Holy shit, the clear plastic ones are SO BAD !!!!

Horace Derwent
Holy shit, the clear plastic ones are SO BAD !!!!

Absolutely horrendous !!!!!

Aramis2288
21 minutes ago, Horace Derwent said:

Absolutely horrendous !!!!!

I mean, even gen watches crafted from the sapphire (e.g. the blue sapphire RM) look like a toy from McDonalds. Let alone a plastic one.

But the full sapphire/plastic Rolex is on another level. Kinda reminds me of this meme though...

jz7MJ1.jpg