dragonkai

Anyone have exp with arf 116519LN rep?

dragonkai

Titles pretty self explanatory, I’m lovin this oysterflex and my idea is I want to buy a rep bracelet that’s all steel so I can dress it up for events I play at...only issue is the Daytona guide doesn’t mention this type of rep. Trying to figure out whether the rep version is plated like the white gold version or if it’s stainless steel. I’d prefer it to be stainless steel but I’m unaware if Rolex ever made this watch in stainless steel.

LINK TO WATCH: https://www.intime06.co/rollie/5227-daytona-116519-ln-904l-v2-arf-1-1-best-edition-silver-gray-dial-on-rubber-strap-a4130-super-clone.html

dragonkai

So in the Daytona guide an awesome user breaks down who has the best Daytona’s when it comes to the 116500 and 116520. The thought process is if you want aesthetics then go with an ARF and if you want functionality then you go with Noob. I read this guide up and down and don’t have the money at the moment for a franken-masterpiece, however, I plan to do that...for now though I’m shooting for aesthetics...but this leaves me a question...what about the 116519LN? I love the silver dial on these oysterflex beauties but I have no clue how close the stainless steel on these reps replicate white gold or if they look more like stainless and google has the gens looking like stainless steel. Anyone with experience in this department? 

Aramis2288

Why can't you just use a normal font? My eyeballs are bleeding.

GingerApple

Cut and paste from RWI most prob.

OP, Noob is the best of these, it's probably their best Daytona, they absolutely smashed it. You're not going to get one though due to the closures so perhaps just crack on with the ARF?

• Like 1

deju
7 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

OP, Noob is the best of these, it's probably their best Daytona, they absolutely smashed it. You're not going to get one though due to the closures so perhaps just crack on with the ARF?

This^^^

Moved this utter shitpost from our review section to general. Not messing up our forum sections,

@dragonkai Explain why we need this post on RWG when there is this one already on our sister forum? 

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/flame-free-zone/10026974-does-arf-also-offer-the-best-looking-116519ln

Also merged your other copy-paste, shit post here . 

Aramis2288

@dragonkai  you can paste stuff as plain text, you know. To alleviate the eyeballs pain.

Edited by Aramis2288

deju
2 minutes ago, Aramis2288 said:

@dragonkai  you can paste stuff as plain text, you know. To alleviate the eyeballs pain.

Thanks to an un-named frenchmen there is a glitch on ios Chrome that it you copy paste from in the edit box it screws up the formating :lol: go figure

GingerApple
9 minutes ago, deju said:

This^^^

Moved this utter shitpost from our review section to general. Not messing up our forum sections,

@dragonkai Explain why we need this post on RWG when there is this one already on our sister forum? 

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/flame-free-zone/10026974-does-arf-also-offer-the-best-looking-116519ln

What Deju means is, 'Welcome to RWG! In future, could you kindly do X,Y,Z. Thanks and enjoy your stay.'

It's just that he was talking Scottish.

dragonkai
13 minutes ago, deju said:

This^^^

Well, I was actually unaware the two sites were sister sites. I joined this site maybe 5 or 6 years ago (I think) when I bought my first rep. I decided it was about time to buy a new rep but when I went searching for this forum I only found RWI. So, assuming this site was gone I decided to post and stay on RWI for the last one to two months brushing up on all that has changed in the replica watch game. After being stumped by my latest question I decided to go to google since I couldn’t find information via search on RWI and low and behold the great google bestowed the original site (RWG) I used to learn about reps years ago. So, being quite elated and not knowing they were sister sites I decided to copy and paste my post from RWI thinking there may be users here with more information about the said issue above. Appreciate you moving this into the more appropriate sub forum. If it’s an issue, feel free to delete this post here if you don’t see it necessary or helpful to my current dilemma and I will mosey along and not bother you folks over here. 

TLDR; meant no offense, had no clue RWI and RWG were affiliated, just thought more brain power and knowledge could help me get to the proper answer to the dilemma I am dealing with as I’m very eager to buy a new rep. 

Edited by dragonkai
ACRONYMS ARE HARD
  • Like 1

dragonkai
29 minutes ago, Aramis2288 said:

Why can't you just use a normal font? My eyeballs are bleeding.

Yeahhhh, sorry, I kept trying to use the different text options to get rid of that and got frustrated so I decided to post it instead of retype the whole thing. Obviously that was the wrong move :facepalm:

• Like 1

Intresting

easier way to ease the eyeballs is to avoid reading posts like that.  Just sayin. :D .

• Like 1

deju
25 minutes ago, dragonkai said:

TLDR; meant no offense, had no clue RWI and RWG were affiliated, just thought more brain power and knowledge could help me get to the proper answer to the dilemma I am dealing with as I’m very eager to buy a new rep. 

Thank you for the TL;DR.... you must know me well. :lol:

28 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

What Deju means is, 'Welcome to RWG! In future, could you kindly do X,Y,Z. Thanks and enjoy your stay.'

It's just that he was talking Scottish.

Aspetta, che vuoi dire? No, vengo io.

GingerApple
5 minutes ago, deju said:

Aspetta, che vuoi dire? No, vengo io.

Segaiolo scozzese.

Sta tornando a casa.

dragonkai
20 minutes ago, deju said:

Thank you for the TL;DR.... you must know me well. :lol:

Well, if 6 failed relationships have taught me anything it’s that most people prefer the cliff notes. 

1 hour ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Wow, I’m heartbroken. No new news about Noob, right? I saw a guy with a gen 116520 just source the silver dial and have it swapped but idk if I wanna go through the trouble of getting a watch and having it shipped all over the world before I get to wear it. I just think the silver dial is super sleek. My only issue it I wanna be able to change the bands out with an oysterflex and be able to have a pretty versatile watch. And with the 116519LN I can’t seem to get a straight answer on whether the 904l SS is the same color as a 116520 band.

Edited by dragonkai

GingerApple

The ARF is bound to be awesome too. I guess it depends how OCD you are. Agreed it's lovely on Oysterflex. Mine says hi:

jjA3Op.jpg

• Like 3

deju
29 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Segaiolo scozzese.

Sta tornando a casa.

sta arrivando Roma

Aramis2288
The ARF is bound to be awesome too. I guess it depends how OCD you are. Agreed it's lovely on Oysterflex. Mine says hi:
jjA3Op.jpg

Eeeeeeeh. Butthurt. Very very butthurt.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

dragonkai
4 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

jjA3Op.jpg

Oh wow. Is that the ARF or noob? If you say noob I’m gonna be so jelly and if you say ARF I’m going to place my order now lol

GingerApple

1 minute ago, dragonkai said:

If you say noob I’m gonna be so jelly

You is well jell innit.

dragonkai
1 minute ago, TheGingerFerret said:

You is well jell innit.

Ughhhhhhhhhhh. Just my luck. The moment I get back into reps noob gets raided and may never reopen. (Said the out of touch American) 

GingerApple

I've got a few ARF Daytonas too (different models) and they're really very, very good. I doubt you'd be disappointed unless you're fixated on a fully functioning chrono.

dragonkai

I've got a few ARF Daytona's too (different models) and they're really very, very good. I doubt you'd be disappointed unless you're fixated on a fully functioning chrono.

I definitely don’t care about that. Not very often am I gonna have a use for that. Question, the SS on that watch, would it match an all SS bracelet?

GingerApple
11 minutes ago, dragonkai said:

I definitely don’t care about that. Not very often am I gonna have a use for that. Question, the SS on that watch, would it match an all SS bracelet?

I've not got it to hand, but I don't see why not; it is SS after all. If you put it side by side next to a Gen gold bracelet, you might see a slight difference in hue, but yeah, the Rep should match a rep SS bracelet perfectly.

dragonkai

I've not got it to hand, but I don't see why not; it is SS after all. If you put it side by side next to a Gen gold bracelet, you might see a slight difference in hue, but yeah, the Rep should match a rep SS bracelet perfectly.

You’ve helped clear things up for me. I really appreciate all the replies. 

deju
11 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Can we have an adult's input please?

if that's based on the Rolex Daytona 116519 whitegold. then the lugholes are a different position to SS. 

@Stuvetjee was this not the issue you had for ages?