daytona 1960

Help required please

daytona 1960

Hello, I am based in Glasgow and new to the forum, a few weeks ago purchased a Noob V4 daytona panda from Tradestreet.  It cost me nearly 1k and it periodically stops when on my wrist, i then have to shake it about for it to start again. It has been fully wound. The other thing is when i lie it on the side position it will run for the full 72 hrs with chrono on, but when I lie it on its back, it stops, until i put it back on its side position. I am desperately looking for someone to repair it,  any help would be appreciated. So i am sending out an S.O.S. to all you lovely replica owners.

Thanking you all in advance for any help.

P.S. I have submitted it to jewellers who do Rolex repairs, they have all thought it was genuine until they sent away to thier workshops, and its only came back because the serial numbers stamped on it dont match.

daytona 1960

Hello again....

sorry i forgot to mention it has a 4130 mechanism in it.

deju

Might just need a service,  If it needs parts then that's not going to be easy or quick.

Depending on who you took it to, they have most likely just been polite, anyone that handles Rolex every day will know a noob watch vs a rolex.      

GingerApple
6 minutes ago, deju said:

Might just need a service,

He knows it needs a service you vage! What he wants is:

20 minutes ago, daytona 1960 said:

I am desperately looking for someone to repair it,

OP. Trusted Dealers tab, scroll down and you'll see Trusted Repairers.

• Like 1

daytona 1960

Thanks guys....is there any one in particular could be recommended.

cheers. :D

Blozr

I know some local shops in case you want to ship overseas

daytona 1960

Blozr, where are  the shops that you mention.

Thanks

BadApple
On 16/07/2021 at 12:06, daytona 1960 said:

Hello, I am based in Glasgow and new to the forum, a few weeks ago purchased a Noob V4 daytona panda from Tradestreet.  It cost me nearly 1k and it periodically stops when on my wrist, i then have to shake it about for it to start again. It has been fully wound. The other thing is when i lie it on the side position it will run for the full 72 hrs with chrono on, but when I lie it on its back, it stops, until i put it back on its side position. I am desperately looking for someone to repair it,  any help would be appreciated. So i am sending out an S.O.S. to all you lovely replica owners.

Thanking you all in advance for any help.

P.S. I have submitted it to jewellers who do Rolex repairs, they have all thought it was genuine until they sent away to thier workshops, and its only came back because the serial numbers stamped on it dont match.

You do know that you don't run any chrono watch with the chrono on all the time. Chrono functions put a big drain an any reserve especially rep copy movements. 

Try turning off all chrono functions and see how you get on.

GenTLe

Not sure what "tradestreet" is, it doesn't sound a TD familiar name, unless I've lost something...

And are you really sure it's a noob and has the rolex rep movement inside and not one of those badly modified 7750?

Anyway, try this: https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/forum/342-watchrepairs-uk/

BadApple
2 hours ago, GenTLe said:

Not sure what "tradestreet" is, it doesn't sound a TD familiar name, unless I've lost something...

And are you really sure it's a noob and has the rolex rep movement inside and not one of those badly modified 7750?

Anyway, try this: https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/forum/342-watchrepairs-uk/

Trusty had the Noob V4 up at $1200 so it may be worth OP posting pictures of the watch with the back off....

GenTLe
16 hours ago, BadApple said:

$1200 

:bugeyes:

:fuck:

WillyB

You could try Domi, he’s in Germany, I’ve been told if you put watch for repair, it shouldn’t have any issues getting to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ubercai

No idea Daytona's are 1200 nowadays...

WillyB

It won’t last forever, once another factory starts production of another Daytona with the 4130 in it, prices will back to normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk