Sign in to follow this  
Bato

**http://www.inspire-workshop.com** STRAP DISCOUNT**

Bato

Well I have been part of this community for only a short time and yet I have received nothing but love and assistance from you guys. I found this strap maker mentioned numerous times and did a personal inquiry on my behalf which ended up turning out a little something for everyone. I hope you guys enjoy these savings. I stand to gain nothing neither am I endorsing them since I don't own their product yet haven't made up my mind what I want, I just like what I have seen, the fact is all customizable and passing the savings to you guys as well through about two weeks of inquiris. Here is an actual excerpt of the last email i received which was quite pleasing.

Email orders to: Inspire (Ethan) <[email protected]>

Hi Bato (my real name was inserted here I just changed it to my forum handle),

Thank you for email.

Different from most of the other internet strap company, we are 100 % having our own factory and skin stock, and this could be tell from our reasonable prices, we don't make very high price and then provide big discount offer.

Bato, to thank you for your support, we are willing to provide following offers @ Free of Charge to RWG community, please kindly help to spread this offer in the forum.

Actually we don't advertise in any community, please do your best to promote us with your friends. Please ask the member to send us order by email. Thank you!

1. Upgrade to Beige water-resistant Lining ($15) @ Free of Charge

2. Name Stamping ($10) @ Free of Charge

Bato, please send your order to us by email too.

Working on getting him to do something simple like add COUPON CODE "BATO" and working on it. Enjoy guys and thanks for all the info you have shared with me.

Luthier

Thanks, Bato. We know this website for a long time already, but thanks for care anyway.

opus9

Nice one luth...and they also have some wicked looking iphone/ipod covers..

cheers mate.

regards

opus9

Bato
Thanks, Bato. We know this website for a long time already, but thanks for care anyway.

Nice one luth...and they also have some wicked looking iphone/ipod covers..

cheers mate.

regards

opus9

Good to know you guys are aware these guys. I think it might have even been one of your posts Luth mentioning them. Well, not sure if you had a discount with them already, but I think having your name customized on a killer strap would be nice on some of your reps ehhhh. :facepalm: I am undecided on what I want, all I know is that I want a deployment strap. :rofl:;)

Luthier

Yes, it was me, complained, that I couldn't find straps on their website.

:facepalm:

Bato

-Bump for all the folks that missed this one.

ThinkBachs

Well, I didn't know about it! :) Thanks, going to check it out. Thought this was really cool! Too bad I don't have a cell phone- no need, everyone else in the family has one....

b_1300777984468001334.jpg

ebzen02

I love their straps!! I actually will not order any other croc/hater strap if it is not from them. Best way to order is to send Ethan a pic of what it is you want.. Let them make magic!