tribefan

Gin Clear - Winner from brang1

tribefan

Just picked this up off of @brang1 and was not disappointed. Couldn't ask for a better seller and transaction. This arrived from Australia in about a week.

The photos in the sale thread sold the watch. The fit and finish under magnification was stellar. Dial, dial markers, hands are definitively gen in appearance.

The watch arrived in a high quality leather travel case. Case is Aspinal of London quality.

I've been wearing it the last couple of days, runs spot on, haven't had to wind it yet, Swiss movement, and it super comfortable. I've been comparing it to my Tudor GMT, VSF SMP300 diver and Aragon Divemaster. It is the most comfortable of the four. Bracelet edges are crisp, but not sharp like the GMT. It is the lightest weight of the four, but still pretty hefty. Bezel spin is the best of the four, hands down. Date is big enough to be read easily without a cyclops. SEL is perfect and tight. Clasp has the security latch and spring release, which I prefer. Screw in links came out without a hassle, 5 minutes to adjust.

Love this color and after 2 minutes in the sun, the lume beams. GIN Clear is fitting for the AR crystal, as close to transparent as it gets.

This watch doesn't just tick the boxes, it does everything to a very high quality spec. You could easily put this up against a $1500-$2000 Oris, Seiko, FC, Longines etc... and it will hold it's own. When you consider the movement and fit and finish, it has a ton of advantages over most any rep.

Many thanks again Brent, I don't know where you find these but this was a winner. Onto the pics:

j3FTVR.jpg j3FPwL.jpg j3Fdi8.jpg j3FCYQ.jpg j3FkCK.jpg j3FwGv.jpg j3FML1.jpg j3Fsrj.jpg

• Like 1

NCRich

Very, very nice.

rm65453

Ah! The one that got away. Wear it in good health.

GingerApple

Very pretty watch that. Big fan, congrats.

Intresting

Lovely watch.  Lovely packaging.   Looks like a Blanpain/Doxa lovechild thats very pleasing. :)   wear in good health.

brang1

Have to get you to write my sales blurbs from now on mate, but aside from that, it is a cracking watch and hard to describe the blue, it really is sweet