E36M3

Hi Everyone, Quick Question

E36M3

Good Morning Everyone, 

Happy Monday! I'm here from the Reptime subreddit and quickly realized that this is a more mature and trustworthy audience. With that being said, I'm looking to purchase a Black 116610LN from Trustytime. I've been doing my research and it looks like Andrew seems to be a trusted source with a bunch of recent transactions.

Now the there's a lot to take in with Reptime so please bare with me. I'm looking for a perfect clone of a SS/SS 40 mm Black Submariner, but with factory raids occurring, new revisions being made to the watch, I'm having a hard time keeping track if which source of information is correct, and what the differences in watches are. 

For example, what is the difference between these two watches? Is ZZF V3 the newest and best iteration? If not, what is? Does anyone have and gripes with Andrew before I proceed with placing my order?

Thank you for your patience and i'm glad there's a community that surrounds reliable information for these watches. 

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=23322

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=22090

tribefan

If they are listed as a trusted dealer here, then they are a trusted dealer. Trusty has been one for quite some time. Asking if anyone has gripes is considered poor form here.

With regards to who makes the best sub, there is a thread in the new members section that addresses this specifically. The short answer is you have to do your own research, there are a lot of variables and what is important to one person may not be important to the next. Black subs in particular have many thread on this topic, it is the most popular question asked.

With regards to the raids and availability, that is a moving target and the best source of info is the dealer you choose to use. On this topic, reaching out to more than one dealer may give you multiple data points. Some have actual inventory, others not, and even when they have it , it can move fast.

• Like 1

E36M3
6 minutes ago, tribefan said:

If they are listed as a trusted dealer here, then they are a trusted dealer. Trusty has been one for quite some time. Asking if anyone has gripes is considered poor form here.

With regards to who makes the best sub, there is a thread in the new members section that addresses this specifically. The short answer is you have to do your own research, there are a lot of variables and what is important to one person may not be important to the next. Black subs in particular have many thread on this topic, it is the most popular question asked.

With regards to the raids and availability, that is a moving target and the best source of info is the dealer you choose to use. On this topic, reaching out to more than one dealer may give you multiple data points. Some have actual inventory, others not, and even when they have it , it can move fast.

Understood, thank you for your response. 

I'll take a look into the submariner thread and take out my notepad! 

tribefan

I think about it like going to a country that speaks a foreign language. If you assume everyone speaks english and they are going to adjust to you, then you probably won't have the best experience. But if you do some basic research and at least try to communicate in their language and understand their customs, then you will do alright, and you will find some that go out of their way to help you out.

• Like 2

NCRich
2 hours ago, E36M3 said:

realized that this is a more mature and trustworthy audience.

Obviously not been here very long.

:rofl:

Intresting
5 hours ago, E36M3 said:

this is a more mature and trustworthy audience.

I'm looking for a perfect clone of a SS/SS 40 mm Black Submariner

Seriously?  Whatever gave you the idea.

The holy grail.  A clone that is the exact rep of the gen at a fraction of the cost.   Got to get that out of the system. If it did exist, it will sell for close to gen price, which would defeat the main purpose of a clone, to save some money (or lots of money).  Work out what you have live with, and go with it.