Popperini

Ingersoll 50% Off Promo

Popperini

Following the roaring success of my previous "get a cheap Snoopy Timex using this code" post, I thought I'd follow it up with another one - sharing the latest email special offer that arrived this morning. 

50% off any full price Ingersoll. Use the code VIPFRIENDSHIP50 to get the discount. It told me I could tell a friend too - but I don't have any friends, so I'm posting it here instead.

A good chance to pick up (for instance) one of the Limited Edition bronze Scovill models for a bargain price. I've got the "not a limited edition" version of the same watch, and it's lovely.

https://ingersoll1892.com/collections/watches/products/the-scovill-automatic-i05007?_pos=1&_sid=a6873a6ea&_ss=r

• Like 2

GulfGT40

Thanks for the heads up:thumbsup2:

I know it says full priced watches but I tried it out on the already half price Trenton and held my breathe:Praying:  no luck but the code works on everything else

• Like 1

Intresting

The bronze looks amazing. :) and comes with watch winder too.

Intresting
2 hours ago, GulfGT40 said:

Thanks for the heads up:thumbsup2:

I know it says full priced watches but I tried it out on the already half price Trenton and held my breathe:Praying:  no luck but the code works on everything else

looks as good as a BB58 sans price!  Good pick mate!

• Like 1

Popperini

Yeah, the bronze is a real beauty (in fact it's so nice I'm going to be selling my Tudor bronzo soon, as I really prefer the Ingersoll).

And this limited edition one coming with a winder is a big plus too. 

FudgyDocker

I have a Scovill. Absolutely love it, although they've put the price up by £50 before you take the 50% off.

It only has mineral glass on the front that breaks REALLY easily! I had to replace mine after 3 months just from a small knock.

Pesman

I have two Scovilles the original red bezel with tan strap and the LE without a watch winder. Both lovely and hard to choose between.

Although I'm selling my original red bezel Scovill on my blowout thread I just used this code to buy their Hublot homage for £160!

8b9579112ce32247b9ab47292f91c50b.jpg

Whilst my Scoville doesnt come with a watch winder it does come with a lovely Hirsch el Capitano alligator strap that really gives it the wow factor...just need to sort my shit photos!

If this means it doesnt sell then no great loss as they are great...

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

OLDBLOKE74

jKWkaX.jpg jKWsAp.jpg jKWwpi.jpg jKW4Fb.jpg

Feels very solid - watch winder works and so far it seems like a lot of watch for the money 

• Like 1

Pesman
jKWkaX.jpg jKWsAp.jpg jKWwpi.jpg jKW4Fb.jpg
Feels very solid - watch winder works and so far it seems like a lot of watch for the money 
That's cos it is!

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk