SiyonKart

Looking for a 2 piece perlon strap

SiyonKart

Dear all, I am looking for a 2 piece perlon strap for use on a Samsung Galaxy W 192.168.l.l atch (hence why I want it to be 2 piece). I am lookig for a comfortable cotton or canvas like material that is super soft and does not need a breaking in period. Thank you.  routerlogin

Edited by SiyonKart

BadApple
13 minutes ago, SiyonKart said:

Dear all, I am looking for a 2 piece perlon strap for use on a Samsung Galaxy Watch (hence why I want it to be 2 piece). I am lookig for a comfortable cotton or canvas like material that is super soft and does not need a breaking in period. Thank you.

This is a Replica Watch Site as in Replica - reproduction,  reverse engineered Chinese fakes.

What makes you think we would be conversant with glorified pieces of circuitboard and whatever secures them to someone's wrist????? 

Thank You. 

BadPickle
2 hours ago, BadApple said:

This is a Replica Watch Site as in Replica - reproduction,  reverse engineered Chinese fakes.

What makes you think we would be conversant with glorified pieces of circuitboard and whatever secures them to someone's wrist????? 

Thank You. 

:handjob:

You really are an obnoxious piece of shit aren’t you.  

neogeo999
2 hours ago, SiyonKart said:

Dear all, I am looking for a 2 piece perlon strap for use on a Samsung Galaxy Watch (hence why I want it to be 2 piece). I am lookig for a comfortable cotton or canvas like material that is super soft and does not need a breaking in period. Thank you.

Aliexpress ;)

Theviking

I spent an age looking for one to fit my Nomos rep. In the end I bought a gen strap for £40