Juggle5

Sub, no date - VSF, ZZF or Clean

Juggle5

Hi,

I know there have been some extensive comparisons in the past, but looking 

for some current thoughts on these 3 factories for buying the Sub, no date, now.

Which has the most accurate face and bezel?

Thansk ken

deju

giphy.gif

• Like 6

NFleischer

I think they are all good, depends on availability . Most will say VSF I guess but they are hard to get. Clean factory took over ZZF so not many choices really.

I assume you mean the older 40mm version? Not much choice for 41mm ND Sub- I think only 3 made; BP, EWF, and ROF. Last I heard ROF not in stock . 

fatarms
16 minutes ago, deju said:

giphy.gif

:lol: never seen this one

• Like 1

BadApple

jAop6X.gif

• Like 4

Devil

Ah yes, the good old' "who has the best sub" question :D 

tribefan

Yes.

Juggle5

NFleischer, thanks for your input..

BadApple
17 minutes ago, Juggle5 said:

NFleischer, thanks for your input..

Hi Ken

You have no idea what can of worms you have opened sir. "Who Does the Best Sub" is an anathema in the rep world. It's bad enough being attracted to the most repped brand ever and if you wear a genuine one it's assumed fake, but missing out on superb quality "Super Reps" like VSF Omegas, GF Breitlings, H Factory Panerais, etc...... 

Also the issue here is Factory Raids. many factories making mostly the Holy Grail and much sought after Rolexes have been raided and shut down so the choice for your wrist full of reverse engineered junk has been decreased whilst they regroup in the distant hills to send you a dust ridden piece of alleged 904 steel with a name carved into the movement by a Stone Mason. You'll get one I'm sure and within a year you'll be back on here asking for a crown or some other part that has given up the ghost.

I'm sure your mates down the pub will be impressed and when they start chinwagging amongst themselves you will be sat on your hands and they will be nowhere when you get jumped by a smackhead thinking your Rollie is worth thousands but little does he know it's worth fuck all but you still want to punch his lights out to protect it. Wear a Blancpain Bathyscaphe and he would just walk on by. A Franke Muller and he'll think your gay so give you a wide berth.

Go yourself a favour and grab a Super-rep off M2M on here, not a Rolex, save that for when your brain cells start departing - get a ZF Tudor Black Bay, grab a tasty VSF Omega 300M and enjoy real reps before lowering yourself to fecking Rolexes. 

• Like 6

deju
1 hour ago, tribefan said:

Yes.

I tend to disagree. 

GenTLe
52 minutes ago, BadApple said:

A Franke Muller and he'll think your gay

Hello handsome big male :Love: 

(Yes, I've 3 FM...)

BoobBandit
1 hour ago, BadApple said:

Hi Ken

You have no idea what can of worms you have opened sir. "Who Does the Best Sub" is an anathema in the rep world. It's bad enough being attracted to the most repped brand ever and if you wear a genuine one it's assumed fake, but missing out on superb quality "Super Reps" like VSF Omegas, GF Breitlings, H Factory Panerais, etc...... 

Also the issue here is Factory Raids. many factories making mostly the Holy Grail and much sought after Rolexes have been raided and shut down so the choice for your wrist full of reverse engineered junk has been decreased whilst they regroup in the distant hills to send you a dust ridden piece of alleged 904 steel with a name carved into the movement by a Stone Mason. You'll get one I'm sure and within a year you'll be back on here asking for a crown or some other part that has given up the ghost.

I'm sure your mates down the pub will be impressed and when they start chinwagging amongst themselves you will be sat on your hands and they will be nowhere when you get jumped by a smackhead thinking your Rollie is worth thousands but little does he know it's worth fuck all but you still want to punch his lights out to protect it. Wear a Blancpain Bathyscaphe and he would just walk on by. A Franke Muller and he'll think your gay so give you a wide berth.

Go yourself a favour and grab a Super-rep off M2M on here, not a Rolex, save that for when your brain cells start departing - get a ZF Tudor Black Bay, grab a tasty VSF Omega 300M and enjoy real reps before lowering yourself to fecking Rolexes. 

quite concise this methinks

tribefan
1 hour ago, deju said:

I tend to disagree. 

"No" would have sufficed.

Juggle5

God you guys are so jaded...   I have real Omegas and a VSF Omega 300M.

I just like the way the Rolex sub looks, not out to impress anyone just like the look.   

One comes to you guys for some expertise, not all of us follow this stuff  daily,

and you just ridicule.   I get better info from my 4 year old granddaughter..

• Like 1

splke
19 minutes ago, Juggle5 said:

I just like the way the Rolex sub looks, not out to impress anyone just like the look.   

One comes to you guys for some expertise, not all of us follow this stuff  daily,

She's hacked your account? 

deju
1 hour ago, tribefan said:

"No" would have sufficed.

Yes, 

GenTLe
47 minutes ago, Juggle5 said:

I get better info from my 4 year old granddaughter..

Then go to your grand daughter, we aren't a "free service information" here. We are supposedly a forum where people are willing to participate and contribute too, other than use us as a fuckin' "free service".

• Like 1

topnote73

Don't call me Shirley but between here and say RWI you would get the info you need.

I agree with BA on Rolex, everyone assumes fake and stealth is better. I jumped in on a nexton and BB as my first reps and they are fantastic and have been complimented Randomly.

I was lucky to be able buy gens too as many on here do too ( was very reserved and should have just bought them all), before the first wife got slung  with her monthly ££( don't go easy with lawyers) and now the kids education takes priority and a rolex is the last watch I would buy, just not a fan although I do like a R-op-Millie.

You will have read noobs 101,you know this is a no no, are you on a deep sea boat trip ?

Intresting
1 hour ago, Juggle5 said:

1.   you do know you are being teased for being carrying a newbie tag right?

2.  You have been around since 2014, and you are blithely unaware that people who ask "what is the best sub" is usually ridiculed first, and then perhaps help come later?  No guarantees?  Wait, you only have 7posts... 

3.  You have a granddaughter?   yet you are pouting like a pimply teenager snowflake generation?    Sad....

• Like 1

tribefan
1 hour ago, Juggle5 said:

Then buy a $70 U1.

jAO6Jk.jpg jAOnkD.jpg jAOrao.jpg

BoobBandit

I take offense to being called Shirley

Here’s my U1… 50 bones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 911c67f8188e52bc041eddb6d7d68c66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brang1

so after all that tomfoolery - Who has the best Sub?

Intresting

The Beatles.  And its yellow.

• Like 1

BM284
1 hour ago, Intresting said:

The Beatles.  And its yellow.

:rofl: