oyaloper

Best replica ever in your opinion

oyaloper

Hi Guys

I've been looking around all the newbie threads as i'm supposed to, and then on to various other members threads and posts, it's a great forum and very interesting.
I see so many opinions on the different watches and brands, but is there an ultimate replica watch that has been made that is above all the rest.
What watch and from what factory do you guys actually think it is, or is there even one that comes that close?

Thanks

Lee

Edited by oyaloper
Spelling

rm65453

Definition of close varies brother. It all comes down to the wearer. Close to me might be crap for you. 

Am guessing you are researching to get your first purchase or something. Start with a decent TD here that fits your budget and go from there.

oyaloper
10 minutes ago, rm65453 said:

Definition of close varies brother. It all comes down to the wearer. Close to me might be crap for you. 

Am guessing you are researching to get your first purchase or something. Start with a decent TD here that fits your budget and go from there.

Thanks for the reply :)
I have not long discovered this forum and was not aware of super replicas until very recently.
I am amazed at just how good they look compared to the original, and not being that well off financially will only be able to purchase one or two at most, so was wanting to see what you guys think have been the watches that have been copied most accurately. 

brang1

Alec Baldwin as Trump - clearly the best 

tdy_lauer_trump_snl_161206.jpg

• Like 2

Jibuti

Prikaži izvorno sliko

• Like 1

BadApple
5 hours ago, oyaloper said:

Hi Guys

I've been looking around all the newbie threads as i'm supposed to, and then on to various other members threads and posts, it's a great forum and very interesting.
I see so many opinions on the different watches and brands, but is there an ultimate replica watch that has been made that is above all the rest.
What watch and from what factory do you guys actually think it is, or is there even one that comes that close?

Thanks

Lee

Clue

None are "ultimate" or "above the rest" AND none are Rolex - all Rolexes are full of RWI uber macro dissection flaws.

Grab any of the Watch-U-Like TD's off here and beg them to get you a ZF Tudor Black Bay or a VSF Omega to suit your wrist size........

By default all replicas come close, some closer than others as I have bought 187 watches and spent £48,262 but still only have 7 in my watch box due to the inability to be satisfied with what I have got. The rest are distributed across the globe.

However there comes a day and that day is close. 

• Like 4

oyaloper
8 hours ago, BadApple said:

Clue

None are "ultimate" or "above the rest" AND none are Rolex - all Rolexes are full of RWI uber macro dissection flaws.

Grab any of the Watch-U-Like TD's off here and beg them to get you a ZF Tudor Black Bay or a VSF Omega to suit your wrist size........

By default all replicas come close, some closer than others as I have bought 187 watches and spent £48,262 but still only have 7 in my watch box due to the inability to be satisfied with what I have got. The rest are distributed across the globe.

However there comes a day and that day is close. 

Wow 187 watches! for £48k you could have gotten a few genuine ones :D
I see a few of the Rolex watches having issues after a few months, is this common?
Will take a look at the VSF Omega and ZF Tudor

Thanks for the reply BadApple

• Like 1

tribefan

My vote is ARF OP. Edit - I thought this was a Rolex thread, never mind.

• Like 2

Philiusmaximus

Go on then, I'll entertain this thread.

JLC Polaris

ZF Tudor Black Bay Harrods

Longines Avigation Bigeye

• Like 4

GingerApple
3 hours ago, oyaloper said:

Wow 187 watches!

But only about 23 unique watches. Literally. He just buys the same watches over and over and over again (I don't even mean updated models/versions - literally the identical watch).

Then he gets bored of  his purchase, so sells  it M2M, then a couple of months later he regrets selling then and so buys the very same watch again and the whole ridiculous process starts over.

Honestly, the guy's a nut job.

• Like 1

deju
14 minutes ago, Philiusmaximus said:

Go on then, I'll entertain this thread.

JLC Polaris

ZF Tudor Black Bay Harrods

Longines Avigation Bigeye

Wrong but thanks for playing.

677cd1278dd274b2e43b16be30cae98d.gif

• Like 1

Philiusmaximus
18 minutes ago, deju said:

Wrong but thanks for playing.

677cd1278dd274b2e43b16be30cae98d.gif

Ah well God loves a trier

• Like 2

oyaloper
4 hours ago, tribefan said:

My vote is ARF OP. Edit - I thought this was a Rolex thread, never mind.

No thats fine, all opinions welcome mate, I did originally put Rolex in the title but thought it may be more interesting to get all the brands rated.

Mike777

The Breitling reps are fantastic! Look at this SuperDuperRep. Definitely Not Worth Buying In Gen.

0031-A1-AD-3-C01-420-E-B41-A-DE771512-BD

• Like 2

Philiusmaximus
20 minutes ago, Mike777 said:

The Breitling reps are fantastic! Look at this SuperDuperRep. Definitely Not Worth Buying In Gen.

Got a bit of everything that thing. Must have an alarm surely

• Like 1

Simonix
1 hour ago, Philiusmaximus said:

Got a bit of everything that thing. Must have an alarm surely

It’s certainly alarming….

• Like 1

BoobBandit

All the reps except the Rolex ones are crap. If it wasn’t that everyone had a hard on for Rolex to begin with, no rep watch business from the get go.

(Runs for the hills)

• Like 1

trailboss99

In terms of out-of-the-box accuracy, I'd say the Cartier Santos 100 "repligen", stands head and shoulders above all but chances are that actually was backdoor gen parts including movement. Honorable mention goes to the later production Noob Pam 112s and the TC V6 with the KH dial which was about as perfect as a sub rep will ever be without gen parts.  None of the above are available any longer. 

• Like 2

elconquistador
Alec Baldwin as Trump - clearly the best 
tdy_lauer_trump_snl_161206.jpg
Like repping a Hublot, even the original is an abomination
  • Like 1

pirate949
On 19/08/2021 at 13:09, Mike777 said:

This thing for real?

On 19/08/2021 at 15:48, BoobBandit said:

All the reps except the Rolex ones are crap. If it wasn’t that everyone had a hard on for Rolex to begin with, no rep watch business from the get go.

(Runs for the hills)

Agreed, best reps are usually the rolex ones. Submariner's are scrutized to hell on the forums 

BadApple
1 hour ago, pirate949 said:

Agreed, best reps are usually the rolex ones. Submariner's are scrutized to hell on the forums 

But but but stick 'em on your wrist and they scream FAKE because people even suspect gen Rolexes are fake. Stick on a Tudor, Omega, Breitling, IWC etc.... and the pure bling and lack of fake perception make everything BUT Rolexes to be THE best reps.  So to summarise - no THE best reps are anything but Rolex and to confirm this see any NBWIG list.

• Like 4

FudgyDocker

This.....

N1vuR.jpg

• Like 6

BadApple

And a very close second.......

jAJfFI.jpg

• Like 1

GingerApple
1 hour ago, BadApple said:

But but but stick 'em on your wrist and they scream FAKE because people even suspect gen Rolexes are fake. Stick on a Tudor, Omega, Breitling, IWC etc.... and the pure bling and lack of fake perception make everything BUT Rolexes to be THE best reps.  So to summarise - no THE best reps are anything but Rolex and to confirm this see any NBWIG list.

Just because you can't pull off a Rolex, don't dismiss all Rolex reps!

How's the SD43 wearing by the way, enjoying it?

BadApple
9 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Just because you can't pull off a Rolex, don't dismiss all Rolex reps!

How's the SD43 wearing by the way, enjoying it?

Sold it so fuck off....... was a very well made watch if it wasn't a Rolex. I'll stick to real super-reps. 

PS - I'll leave "pulling off" to you thanks :D

• Like 1