Joon

Chaotic slow shipping parcels from DHgate & Seller Communication makes no sense.

Joon

Hi im new here so please bare with me.  So this is going to be long message because there is more to it with shipping issues and communicating with the sellers that makes no sense... Read on

I buy thing son DHgate website, Usually i buy replica brand Watches like Rolex..  AP's and also wallets like Gucci brand.

So I been using DHgate since last year.... And 80% of all times there is always going to be that unusual or odd shipping waiting period... some parcels might come sooner or some parcels might come real late as far as 3 months. Then there is the total complication terrible hard to communicate with those "Sellers" on DHgate which means most of the products i buy like watches are all coming from places like China.... Taiwan...  Places like that.

It can be so frustration. Because lets say for example the Rolex replica watch i want to get says they will sent it within 30 days or 60 days whatever the seller set it up for that particular watch.  So ok i buy now... i add in DHL International Express... Today is day 1 and im waiting tomorrow day 2 and still waiting to see when the seller will ship the parcel. its now day 20 and not been shipped yet. So why would they want to ship the parcel right at the very last day of that 30 day wait time ?  Since the profile for that watch says it will be shipped within 30 days. They usually end up posting the "Parcel" right a the end date of the termination wait time. So what's the go with that ? You would think that they are seller desperate for money right ? They want "Buyers" to buy things from them.... but yet the Seller isn't that desperate to shipped the parcel anytime soon... Which makes me frustration because of wait time and consuming.        (Also the Seller does not get the money from  just yet. DHGate actually holds that money once i received the parcels.. By pressing received button.)

So thats that.... Now the next issue comes with shipping method I paid DHL express and notice that the Tracking number i received was shipped by "Epacket" or "EMS" Instead.  Of course i paid a lot of money for DHL to start with...

Now i witness it was posted EMS and EMS cost less from that seller item watch then DHL been double the cost... (crazy expensive DHL postage cost like sometimes 80.00 dollars to 140.00 dollars which makes no sense) - Plus postage does and should never cost that much by Express postages. But since those are Asian sellers they have no idea how normally a express parcel cost so they make up random high prices on postage cost...

Anyways... So i waited about 10 days...  still waiting for the parcel.....  I then message the seller... But the seller made no sense what so ever on reply or no reply at all or just makes a very short reply but makes no sense or answered my question properly.... I message the seller telling him/her   You have posted this parcel by EMS and i paid DHL express which was more costly... whats going on?  The reply was the following by the seller:    Sir, DHL can't send the watch. I've changed a safer channel to send it to you

/The other parcel same issue but from a different seller. Again all coming from China somewhere... I selected DHL for a ROLEX watch... I used DHL Express option...... (again crazy expensive made up postage cost which makes no sense not it is correct from Postage international standard)  But i get the Tracking number.... I witness this time it was postad as Epacket which was FREE for selecting Epacket (which is the most slow shipping ever like 1 month and a half or as far as 3months waiting while its been shipped) Anyways i message this next seller.....   I told him/her the following message:  

Hello
You have just ship my parcel today. It shows Epacket tracking number...  I paid you for this product to be posted as DHL express.
Can you please clarified this please ?

The seller reply for this seller was quickly to reply and said:  

friend,dhl query is very strict now,Customs will detain,Transportation is also very slow,From Malaysia, where to stay for 7-10days, waiting for the flight,During the epidemic, there were very few flights

So i read that and now im waiting for... the parcel..

So for all this hassled and chaotic that seems to be with shipping and wait time and so on..  I message LIVE to Costumer service on DHGate for help with most of the tracking number(s) that i have with similarity issue about they posted it with a different type of shipping instead.  The helpline on DHGATE said Wait until you receive your parcel.. Once you receive the parcel.. take a picture of the parcel and then come to us so we can help you further with your (Refund shipping cost)  Ok So.... That works since it has happened last year the same issues by different sellers.. But yes i eventually get my refund back from what i paid for shipping cost..  But it is so slow progress.....  They always say receive the parcel first and then tell us and get the refund back.. But Do NOT click (You have received the parcel) Otherwise DHGATE thinks your happy and received it and case closed.   So yeah don't click that UNTIL you resolved your refund back whatever the case may be... Same goes if you didnt received the parcel... did the parcel got lost... which happens and i have experience that with dhgate last year when buying Watches.. Anyway

So there you go it is a headache to keep up with those different sellers.. But im trying to investigate and understand why do they have this issue that they cant sent it EMS or DHL instead they can sent it as normal post like Epacket.. or whatever just happened there once the parcel was shipped... So is there some Issues going on around in Asia with postage type of method ? What do you think whats going on with that but they never accepted DHL shipping considering i paid a lot for that for the seller... 

This year 2021 around 3 or 4 different Sellers does the exact same thing they didn't sent the parcels by DHL since i selected that... Some are EMS and some went by Epacket instead.  Must be some sort of crisis going on with shipping post handling in Malaysia... China and so on?

But the fact that.... the sellers usually never make much sense at all when they reply.... Its almost as if they are alienated that don't understand English to some extended. Sorry if any good Asian people in the chat :)  Jus that DHGate is so chaotic to be honest with you.. 

So heres the highlights to sum it up:

Seller has that Watch  which will be shipped within 30 days sometimes it might be a 60 day wait time. The seller will post your parcel right at the very last date of that wait time.. So if the profile of that watch says  shipped within 30 days time.. the Seller will post the parcel out to you on day 30... rather then day or or day 10 or whatever.. I have no idea why they do that.... Considering they are selling things to make quick cash.,, but they all seems unusual how they work things around.

Second was the Shipping options you can select DHL or EMS or the free Epacket.. this year i buy many watches from different sellers on dhgate,., and the majority of them all have posted the parcel by EMS instead or Epacket... But i paid a lot of money on DHL express.,.... Chaotic.... they wont even message you to tell u why or such before hand once the parcel is sent out.

And last the Communication between the sellers.. I message them about my parcel... but most of them don't say much on reply or most dont even make proper sense with a messy reply that makes no sense at times.

So not sure if most of you people have the same issue but i love to hear from you all..... and also investigate the course of the whole chaotic scenario with the shipping method with those sellers....

Yes it is indeed Chaotic or worse but can be frustration to be honest with you. Its almost as if all Sellers on DHgate are all scams or people who are quite (dump) who doesn't no how to ship things properly or doesn't no how to reply properly. Totally like alienation. 

Love to hear from you people.

I usally buy ROLEX - Daytona watches / Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph watches / Patek Philippe  since at the moment Patek watches are top hits in real time for authentic watches enthusiast .. Get away easily on a replica copy! :)

BadApple

jLoAyR.gif

• Like 1

Rx4Time

patrick-short-sircuta44e7068191027a2.gif

FudgyDocker

:Sleepy:

GingerApple
8 minutes ago, deju said:

TL;DR please. 

Waffle.... Waffle.... Waffle.....

Shipping.........

Waffle.........

DHGate......

Waffle.......

I LIKE ROLEX!

• Like 2

Popperini

Well, give the OP a break - he's got a lot of time to kill while he waits for his latest buy from DHGate.

Anyway, I think the moral of this very long post (I'll be honest, I did start scanning it after paragraph 87) is...

If you want to buy a rep for peanuts on DHGate, don't pay them extra money to ship your cheap rep via some exotic carrier, because they will always send your cheap watch by the cheapest method possible. 

• Like 3

paccbet

I for one usually don't mind reading long posts but my goodness!  

• Like 1

Theduke.williams

I surrender my crown!

The duke has been demoted to merely a prince! :sad:

• Like 2

deju
10 minutes ago, Theduke.williams said:

I surrender my crown!

The duke has been demoted to merely a prince! :sad:

Admit it, even you’re impressed :lol:

• Like 1

tribefan

Longing for Benny I suppose.

BoobBandit

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theduke.williams

Oh Man!

It's been deleted.

I was saving it for tonight so that I could have a good read when I went to bed.

Yes! I was impressed!

BoobBandit
5 minutes ago, Theduke.williams said:

Oh Man!

It's been deleted.

I was saving it for tonight so that I could have a good read when I went to bed.

Yes! I was impressed!

Man! I was looking for a good long evening read too. Back to Tolkien I guess.pffft .

Popperini

Ahh, now see what you’ve done, you big bunch of bullies! 

Intresting

it was a rather impressive first post, length wise...  content... not so much.   Ranting about AliGate too... why?

• Like 1

Jibuti

so I missed all the fun....again....

TanGo
31 minutes ago, Jibuti said:

@Jibuti, you only missed the boring first post. The most interesting and fun thing in this thread is the following comments

Edited by TanGo

deju
2 hours ago, Jibuti said:

Best pour a large drink for the original post ^^^ 

• Like 2

fatarms

You guys ever watch The Simpsons when grandpa Simpson tells a story? 

• Like 2

brang1

i still want to know who has the best sub?

BadApple

"........Which makes me frustration because of wait time and consuming........."

Oh the irony.......

brang1

aaaah well- if we didn't get the occasional post like this, life would be so boring  

• Like 1

Intresting

Incidentally,  is NOW considered peak period and parcels are slow?  

Jibuti
7 hours ago, deju said:

Best pour a large drink for the original post ^^^ 

Thank you... Friend...