No review for now, just a quick post on the latest Doxa Homage on the block. I'm too cheap to buy the gen Doxa, but I sure like that garish orange.   Sadly there are no reps about. The closest one could get was a Maranez Samui, but that was as available as a Ming watch, or Kurono.   Then came the Tactical Frog.  Although it sounds like some back-handed Francophobic compliment on French military prowess, the watch is a lot cheaper than the unavailable Samui. Cheap? Yes Available? Yes Bezel? Uh WTF, let's use the tachymeter to check how fast those torpedoes are going to sink our ship. The bezel was the stumbling block that stopped me from throwing my debit card at the computer screen.   Perhaps I could sand off the engravings and re-engrave it? Or just get someone to make a new bezel?    Thank  goodness I hesitated. 2 weeks after I found out about the Frog, the Seestern was out. I never bought something this fast. https://seesternwatches.com/shop/ols/products/seestern-vintage-sub-300-mechanical-movement-dive-watch-sst-vnt-sub-3005   I paid for the watch 5/9/21, watch arrived in UK 13/9/21. Although express shipping was free, I opted for standard shipping to ahem keep other costs low. The watch came in a similar black case like with my SteelDive watch, a warranty card, manual, spring bar and clasp adjustment tool, and link removal tool.   Dimensions These are my measurements: Outer bezel diameter: 38.6mm Case widest point excluding crown: 42.6mm Lug to Lug: 45.3mm Case Height: 13.8mm Lug Width:19.6mm  
  Both inner and outer bezels rotate together. It is a unidirectional bezel.    

Lume shot The Date wheel overlay is lumed as well. Great if you’re wearing the watch as is, less so if you have other nefarious plans for the watch.  Side profile of watch on the wrist   For reference,my wrist size is 6 and half inches. The size is still ok for small wrists, considering that it is a dive watch.   This is a very affordable Doxa homage, ticks all the boxes for me!  Hehe it won't be a homage for long now