Theduke.williams

Aragon, never fails to satisfy.

Theduke.williams

I love Yellow / Black watches!

That's why I had to buy my absolute grail watch, am Omega Regatta SMP 300m ;-

20210914-112922.jpg

Admittedly this didn't come cheap, but running close to this is an Aragon watch that I recently took delivery of;-

20210914-113023.jpg

This is on the rubber strap, and it just about fits my 8 1/4 inch wrist. I included a few options for this watch;-

20210914-114036.jpg

The Nato is really quite a good quality strap, and even though I thought it wouldn't suit the heavy 50mm watch, it actually works really well on this watch. It also has plenty of adjustment on my large wrist!

20210914-114057.jpg

The steel Super Engineer bracelet is quite nice on this watch, again I had to remove three links to fit my large wrist!

20210914-121737.jpg

20210914-115213.jpg

I think the black Shark Mesh suits this watch remarkably well, despite the body being silver Stainless steel;-

20210914-123012.jpg

20210914-123015.jpg

The only thing I would change is the hand colours, maybe keep the minute hand yellow, but make the hour hand black, and maybe make the seconds hand black with a yellow tip, otherwise I think this watch is superb!

• Like 3

deju

The attention to detail and build quality on these are great! Enjoy.

Piloten

I was looking at these during (that fucking) Wing's latest sale.  Managed to talk myself out of it because it looked a bit hard to read in the daylight. Guessing you are liking it.

Theduke.williams

I have very few watches that are completely ledgible without my glasses on (I'm longsighted).

My Seiko Stargate and my Citizen Ecozilla are probably top of the tree for ledgibility.

This one comes close, but because the hour and minute hands are the same colour, its easy to confuse 10 past 1 as 5 past 2!

It's a bugger when you get old and your eyes don't work like they used to!

Rozza72

The yellow striped NATO looks really good, a nice combo to my mind

Redfire1066

@Theduke.williams  Yep, Aragon. ..   good build quality . ..  ..  purchased this Black & Yellow Divemaster . . cheap as chips on initial purchase at checkout  .. .  but the VAT & import charges by Customs to UK where designated at way, way above even the original presale price .... the wrong charges where more than the actual cost of the watch . .. lol  .. .. :gagged:   .. . disputed with customs ..  nada!  ..  sent original receipt and bank transaction to Customs . . nada!! ..  Disputed again . .. nada!!!  Contacted Aragon ... after three dozen emails  ..  finally admitted they priced the package wrong on the declaration form .. .  . . but no refund from them ..  I sent Aragon correspondence with admission to customs ...nada . . !!!  Contacted Aragon again .. .  . Advised me to go back to customs and present the transaction receipts. . ..  nada  :wallbash:!!!!  Good enough watch ..  but couldn't live with being reminded of the dilemma of the absurd charges every time I wore the watch  . . so gave it away to the first person who said they liked it!!!!!  :thumbsup:

jWKQ4F.jpg