GenTLe

Breitling Deus chrono

GenTLe

Hi guys,

anyone has got this one in the rep form and can share some pic to evaluate the colors? I've seen it on TT site but I can't get them as they seem to be with a wrong white balance (see below gen on the left/up, rep on the right/down)...

Thanks in advance

Top Time Deus Limited Edition Stainless Steel - Silver A233101A1A1X1 |  Breitling BSW0462_04.jpg

fatarms

Someone posted about this at one of the boards... can't remember which one.  It's relatively good, but it's missing the "Swiss made" at the bottom.

Flinnt

That was a different factory being discussed. It lacked the notches in the lugs and the Swiss Made, but this one has both. 
Colours do look dodgy in the photos but I have no idea in real life sorry. 

• Like 1

brang1

@GenTLe have one incoming next week or so, will let you know

• Like 2

GenTLe

Great, thanks a lot @brang1:)

Just in case and considering the recent changes to the politics of the QC pics, if you have some of them to post... :p

GenTLe

11 hours ago, fatarms said:

Someone posted about this at one of the boards... can't remember which one.  It's relatively good, but it's missing the "Swiss made" at the bottom.

Not this version, this has the Swiss made as visible from the pic :) I would guess GF did the usual good job on this, but before to pull the trigger... You know...

PCJ
16 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

Not this version, this has the Swiss made as visible from the pic :) I would guess GF did the usual good job on this, but before to pull the trigger... You know...

This isn't a GF product, you can see on the TT website that it is from BLS. There is another topic about this watch which discusses the reps..

• Like 1