watchman333

Looking for Pelagos bezel

watchman333

Hello,

I bought a black Tudor Pelagos from the V6f factory.

Now I have the problem, that the lume of bezel and dial do not match!

look (I tried to catch the missmatch...):

jWvrmW.jpg

Does anybody know, where I can get a matching bezel?

Thank you for your help!

Kind regards

BadPickle

£25.50  41% Off | 40mm black blue watch ceramic bezel insert ring fit for Tudor Pelagos watch blue luminous matte Frosted surface
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrStuEf

Rozza72
33 minutes ago, watchman333 said:

Hello,

I bought a black Tudor Pelagos from the V6f factory.

Now I have the problem, that the lume of bezel and dial do not match!

look (I tried to catch the missmatch...):

jWvrmW.jpg

Does anybody know, where I can get a matching bezel?

Thank you for your help!

Kind regards

I quite like the difference, ok not if your going for a gen look, but i like the way it separates the timing (mins) ring from the hours on the dial making them more visually identifiable…just an opinion. If the hands were in the same blue as the bezel it would look even better….

• Like 1

GenTLe
13 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

£25.50  41% Off | 40mm black blue watch ceramic bezel insert ring fit for Tudor Pelagos watch blue luminous matte Frosted surface

It's dark blue luminova, I got one and had to relume it. The 1st comment from Italy is mine (before I actually noticed the wrong lume color...)

BadPickle
6 hours ago, GenTLe said:

It's dark blue luminova, I got one and had to relume it. The 1st comment from Italy is mine (before I actually noticed the wrong lume color...)

Yeah but maybe ask them if they do it in other colours 

• Like 1

watchman333
21 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Thank you very much for your hint... It's quite difficult to catch the lume in a photo.... I think, this one has the same lume as mine, because I ordered a very similar from Ali...

I ordered this one: https://de.aliexpress.com/item/4001273056145.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.349e4c4dfPVeAr

I still asked Eric from Jtime, if he could order the matching bezel from the V6f factory... Unfortunatelly he cannot!!! Maybe there's another TD who can provide the matching bezel...

watchman333
7 hours ago, GenTLe said:

Can a watchsmith make a relume? So that both lume dots look the same way?

21 hours ago, Rozza72 said:

I quite like the difference, ok not if your going for a gen look, but i like the way it separates the timing (mins) ring from the hours on the dial making them more visually identifiable…just an opinion. If the hands were in the same blue as the bezel it would look even better….

I didn't see it this way.

But I think I wanted it more gen like...

Rozza72
20 hours ago, watchman333 said:

Can a watchsmith make a relume? So that both lume dots look the same way?

I didn't see it this way.

But I think I wanted it more gen like...

It is possible to re-lume them both using the same lume powder mix, not a job for the uninitiated though, the bezel will need a fixing epoxy or similar to make sure it doesn’t fall out as its exposed the the outside world, where as the hands or anything else on the dial is protected by the case and crystal